Mr. and Mrs.

Today was the day, the day I get married to the love of my life. I was already counting the hours until I get to say "I do" and become Mrs. Blackwood, it gave me chills just thinking about it. But my chills quickly faded away when I realized the amount of heat I was in from the two bodies crowding me on the bed. 

It was my two best friends, Ashley and Taylor, and my two maid of honors. That's right, I couldn't choose between them. Ashley is like my sister when she married into the family, and Taylor has been my sister ever since we were kids. So to make it easier on myself, I picked both them. 

Ashley is due pretty soon, she's just a couple of weeks away and she is beyond ready to get my niece and Goddaughter out of there. I knew Ash and Caleb were excited to have a baby girl, Caleb probably more than Ash because "he'll get his favorite girl in a smaller vision and then have two". I am so glad Ash came in his life because 10 years ago, I would of never saw him saying that. 

The alarm clock goes off, to the sound of church bells. Classic Taylor move. All the girls groan and turn on their sides. Last night was worse than Taylor's bacherlortte party, because now Taylor was fully involved, getting really wasted. We basically did the same thing we did that night, again going to Reza's. As soon as we stepped into the place, they recognized as and they demanded we dance on the bar. We didn't disappoint them. Until I told them I was the bride this time, then they got bummed that I was officially off the market. 

"Good morning girls." Molly said as she sat up in their bed. I had a similar bridal party as Taylor: Molly, Ashley, Reyna, Jessica, Taylor, and Maybell. I somehow manage to convince Maybell to be in my wedding. She said she was too old, but I told that was nonsense. I was going to include my mom too, but she wanted to enjoy the time with my friends. 

"What the hell did we do last night?" Taylor awakes pushing her hair out of her face. We all just laugh at her and then I climb out of bed to stretch.

"I'm going to make breakfast." I say to them. 

"No! You're the bride, we have to make it for you!" Reyna said jumping out of the bed and beating me to the door. "You just go take a bath or shower and relax. We got this." Reyna said as she directed me over to the bathroom. 

We were staying at her uncle's lake cabin, it was huge and beautiful. The exterior of the cabin was made out of red wood trees, and the interior was set of beautiful western decor and antique tools. I wish I lived here. 

The rest of the girls followed Reyna and I continued to go into the bathroom. I plugged my phone into the speaker and turned it on to my "Thumbprint" radio. 

**************

We made it to the venue to my wedding, which I absolutely loved with all my heart. The place was surrounded by mountains and had a huge barn, and a dance floor outside of the barn. We would be getting ready in the hay loft of the barn, it had great lighting and made it feel like home. 

But being here made me nervous for some reason. I wasn't scared of getting married, nor at the thought spending the rest of my life with one man. It was because I am starting a new chapter in my book of life, it was a huge step to take. I would officially become an adult. Cooper and I would start own on family, and hopefully add onto it.

My mom handed us our turquoise robes to put over our undergarments as we started to do our makeup and hair. I couldn't wait to see the girls looking all pretty in their bridesmaid dresses. I couldn't wait to see myself in my full hair and makeup and in my dressed that I was in love with. "Alright girls let's get dolled up!" Maybell said as she clapped her hands and wiggled her body, making us laugh. 

We were all ready to put on our dresses. Our glowing makeup and flawless hair was finished and ready for the wedding. The girls put on their dresses first and when they all came out together, my heart melted into a huge puddle. They all looked so gorgeous, I was so happy to call them my best friends.