Ch 4

Nailas room pic. Hope u enjoy........:)

Naila pov:

I cried all the way back home my eyes were puffy and red.I can't believe it. I mean that man is........lnfuratting. The car reached infront of our house. The wide golden gates were open. I wiped my tears,cause I dont want mama to worry. I got out and went in the house and was greeted with noises of laughing,talking..................when I usually come its scilence because there aren't alot of people I came in the lounge and .......

GRANDMA!!!!!!!

I cant believe she's here and all my cousins. I ran into her wide open arms waiting for a hug. She kissed my forehead and my all anger on that beast vanished. I was so happy to see them. I loved my dado (grandma) we didnt wanted to leave our house in karachi but babajani had to come because of his buisness. I met all my realetives and took my cousins in my room. It had a grey wallpaper with trees on it and a small white single bed and in the corner was the swing.

I went in the restroom and got fresh and then I came and sat between my two cousin who are also my bff.

"How are your studies going?"Aiza asked. She is only a week older than me.

"Alhumdulilah good"

"I want to tell you guys something" Roha said nervesouly.

"Yeah"

"I.....I ......am engaged"

"WHAT!?"

"Calmdown, calmdown"

"Whose the the lucky guy?" We asked happily.

"Faizan"

"Shabir uncles son?'' We asked and she nodded.

Then we talked alot about wedding peperation and then slept