ch 6

Nailas pov:

WHAT!!!??"

"What...shall..I.do?"
Right now me and annie were sitting in zoe room and she told us that she was getting married to the jerk-saud on Friday.

"To tum mana kro......police ko bulao,hyn?"
(Say no ,call and inform police)

"Wo log..."
She again started sobbing.
"They're some kind of....mafia..or..gangleader...who have the controll over...half ..of..asia"
She said between sobs and my face went pale.
SHIT!!
"Who's the leader?"

"Ahmed,the one you encounter with,in the cafe"
O god! He is going to kill me.I just hope he wont figure it out that I had destroyed his car.I dont know what he's gonna do now....

I went back home,and sat near my dado and my mind was still wandering over the fact that my bestfriend was getting married.

"Naila!"

"What?"
I asked Roha who was screaming in my ears.

"Where are you lost?dado have asked you to come behind her in your dads office"

I ran there and saw that my babajani,mama,dado and barebaba and ami were sitting there.

"Aslamualikum" I greeted nervously and my baba motioned me to sit on the chair between him and mama.I sat there and afterawhile door opened and my cousin,Umair came in he also,nervously sat in between my bare baba and ami.

"Beta..I have reached a age where I can die any moment,before my death,I have a last wish...that you both could get married"
Dado finished and I was completely shocked,I quickly glanced at Umair,and he was in the same condition as me.

"We will give you guys a miniute to talk"bare baba said and they all went outside leaving us in.

"So...uh...." Umair said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Um....you..ok with..it?" I asked clearly nervouse.Me and Umair dont talk to much,he used to break my dolls when we were small then when we growup we stoped hanging out or playing and then we moved here and afterwards we only just greeted each other.

"Yeah...uh...what about you?"

"I dont have..any objection"

"Good..lets tell others"he said and I nodded.

Ahmed pov:
"She is a brave girl"

"Yeah"
Currently we were in our private mansion and were discussing that girl.I know everybody will be wondering that I would be so mad but I am not-surprised so am I ,I dont know that why am I feeling quit happy about what she has done,but I've decided I wont punish her.

"Where is Asad?"Danish asked.

"Its his Nikkah today"I said and smirked.

"WHAT!?"

"He didnt wanted to wait ge have went to the girls house today with a few guys and a molvi and will come back late tonight"

I smirked thinking that the girl-Naila would be all alone because her both friend are being welcomed in our family.