ch 9

NAILA POV:

O MY GOD!!!!!
its thursday my last paper and tomorrow is my Nikkah!
This was the first thought I got when I opened my eyes to get ready for uni
I cant believe that this is the last day of my university and being single.its been pretty boring since ,I cant talk to my friends anymore.....Annie and Zoya...They both wont be at my wedding tomorow. They both are my sisters,Aiza and my other cousins would be there but......still they cant fill the idiots gap.
Zoya is married to Saud jerk
Annie is married to asad jerk
---------------------------------------
HAVE I EVER MENTIONED HOW MUCH I HATE MATHS!? I am trying to solve this last equation on time but,I cant...ugh!
Who invented maths? Was he a idiot? Could he come and solve this for me?
Obviously NOT!
Ok Naila  calmdown and deep breaths.....you can do it.

Yay!!!done and the bell have ring.
Ok now I am going home I will have a nice hotbath and then I will drink hot chocolate and spend my day in my mama's arms.
I am just gonna do this yup!this is it.

I am going out and now I have to go pass the VIP parkinglot where those jerks are!I took a deep breath and walked and wow!
To my luck they arent here and nor are their cars!
ThankGod!

Why is there that much traffick and where is my car and driver!
I was looking that a black prado drove infront of me,blocking my way and suddenly there was a hand on my mouth and the last thing I saw was the face of the smirking jerk.....Ahmed before I blacked out.