ch 11

^^picture of Nailas dress
Naila pov:

My soul have left my body,My smile is vanished forever,
My happiness have ended and I am just a lifeless body
Now I am no longer,in my nest.It is true that girls are like sparrows and they have to leave their nest and fly and migrate to
another place and Today my flight has take off andI am no longer in my nest
Now I am
NAILA AHMED
I am the wife of Ahmed,the most ruthless,coldhearted billionare and the ruler of half of Asia. I have made this sacrifize for my family and no one else and I will never accept him.
I HATE HIM
I HATE HIM!!!
I HAAATE HIM!!!!!
"Naila baby.....we are...going now..."my mama said while hugging me and sobbing.
"Please no....d-dont...I..am..a-a-afraid ma..ma"I begged her my sobs were increasing and I held her tightly not wanting to let go.

"Dont worry Auntie,I will take good care of my princess" The beast said while taking me out of my mothers arms and shot her a glare and she placed a small kiss on my fore head and then my father hugged me tears were falling from his eyes,it was the first time I have saw him cry then he also pecked me on my forehead and then they were forced to leave,they have their flight in a few hours and then I wont see them for a long time.

"Comeon princess lets go in our bedroom"he said while holding my hand but I jerked it away.
"Stop being stubburn and give me your hand"his voice held anger but it was nothing compared to my pain.

"If I am that stuborn then you shouldnt have married me" I said with the same  amount of anger his fist were clenched and he was trying hard to controll his anger. Then he took a deep breath and carried me bridal style. I started wiggling-but o boy his grip was like iron.
He opened the door and placed me on the kingsized bed and sat infront of me.
He was looking at me with such intensity and then started moving his face towards me,our lips were slightly apart.......

"NO!" I yelled and he instantly move aback giving me his deathglare.
"Rememmber princess you are mine!and I can do what the fuck I want to do with you! SO STOP PUSHING ME!"he yelled and tears started to blur my vision nobody has ever talked to me like this,but I wont cry I will stay strong.
"I am not a thing that you can owe me! You wont come near me without my permission! You may be a ruler but to me you are JUST A HEARTLESS BEAST!!" I yelled that loud that my thoart began to hurt.

He stood up and look at me an emotion flickered in his eyes-hurt,pain.....love.I instantly felt guilty but,I shouldnt be.
"There is a night dress in the closet change there and sleep and rememmber you are mine and you cant make me stay away from you but,I will give you some space"
With that said he went out of the room and I just sat there for a few minutes and than get up and took out a black t-shirt and white sweat pants just like my nighties in my home.

I changed and washed the makeup that buteacian had done and I was having no duppata I took the old duppata and went outside and there HE was standing -HALF NAKED!
Ya Allah !
I quickly looked down and sensed him coming towards me
He lightly grabed my chin and looked in my eyes for the first time I have saw him that closely
He had gorgeus ocean blue eyes,
Sharp nose,
Jet black hairs,
Sharp jaw,
And his six packs are wow...
"Like what you see"his voice broke my gaze then his hands went on my head and he threw the duppata I was wearing and my black locks were opened infront of him and I heard him mumble
Beautiful
Then he carried me bridal style and lay me on top of him and pecked my forehead and snugled his nose in my hair and fell a sleep while I was wtiglling trying to get free from his iron grip!
Ya Allah!