ch7

Naila pov:

Yallah where is annie? I am currently studying maths the monster and itching to know why Annie have'nt come today.because the Annie I know will never be absent without a reason.Ugh!? Why does maths exist!

Trnnn!!!
Finally hometime!
                        _________________________
"Zoe....I dont know how to comfort you"
I said,as Zoe sobbed her head resting in my lap and tears trailing down her puffy cheeks.

"You know what happened yesterday?"

"What?"

"I got engaged to Umair my cousin"

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah and our Nikkah is next Friday,after that we will leave Lahore and move to Karachi cause buisness here doesn't require babajan all the time"

"But what about your studies exams are coming?"she asked as she again set her head on my lap.

"I will give them and then we will move"I said while carssing her hairs.Today was Thursday and tomorow is Friday Zoe Nikkah.
                .....................................................
Asslamualikum!
I greeted loudly as I entered in my house.

Wallikumusalam nobodys home they've gone for shopping" Umair informed me. I sat beside him on sofa and watched the news he was watching.

"So...how was your day today?" He asked turning his attention on me.

"Allhumdulilah,it was good"

"When are your exams?"

"Starting from monday and ending on Thursday,two papers in one day"

"So..our Nikkah is a day after your papers"

"Yeah"I said nodding my head.

"Naila..I-I asked my parents to ask for your hand cause I really like you"he said looking in my brown eyes as I sat there dumbfounded and I can bet I am looking like a tomato

"I-I..uh...I dont know what to say"

"Its alright you dont have to say anything"he said flashing me a smile and diverting his attention back to TV as I sat there with butterflys in my stomach.
                        _______________________________

Ahmed pov:

Damnit! I cant get that Naila girl out of my head.She had occupied my mind the whole night and today I cant help but steal glances of her in the cafeteria and I couldnt concentrate in the class cause my mind was in her thoughts the way her brown eyes turn black when she's angry and the way her cherry pink lips quiver when she is about to cry.......Wait!I am again thinking about her ugh!
Trnn....Trnn...
"Yes"

"Ahmed our work is done"

"Good,....saud...uh..Can you give me infromation about that Naila girl"

"Sure,why?"

"Because..I...I think I am in love with her"
_______________________________________________________________________
Wow Ahmed and Umair both admitted their feelings now what is gonna happen?please vote and comment