ch12

Naila pov:
I woke up and an unfamiliar warmth surrounded me. An Amazing scent hit my nostrills and I was loving it......but wait why is my bed so hard?Babajani himself made sure that my matress was soft then.....Ya Allah!
I am sleeping on the beast!
"Goodmorning princess"
I started struggling and trying to get released from his iron like grip.
"LEAVE ME I hate you!!"I yelled and his smile was replaced by a frown and then a glare.
He flipped and I was beneath him. His blue eyes were becoming  stormy his messy hairs made him look even more sexy....Wait what!? Where did that come from?
"What did you said?"his voice was calm but anger was shown.
I am very scared right now,Mama, Baba..where are you?
"WHY THE FU*K ARE YOU CRYING!?" He yelled so loud that the sparrows sitting in the window just flew.
I could see the steam coming out of his ears. I couldnt hold back my sobs anymore. I started crying.Tears were streaming out. He took a deep breath and wiped my tears.
"Listen I.WILL.NEVER.LEAVE.YOU. I love you. You are the only beam of sunlight in my life, my only hope. Your the first girl who I have love, I dont know how you crossed my walls,but you did and you stole my heart. Please dont hate me"he said ever so calmly and then plant a soft kiss on my forehead and got up. He went in the bathroom while I was frozen.
"Go change then we have to eat breakfast.Asad and Saud are coming. I got up and went in the bathroom. I came out I was wearing a blue dress with full white embriodry on it.
I brushed my hair and caught them in a ponitail.
I did my hijab and started searching for prayer mat so that I could offer my missed salat.
"What are you searching?"he asked annoingly

"Prayer mat"

"They are'nt here"
I was surprised then I took out a neat bedsheet.
"Which direction is the ka'abah?"

"I dont know"he shrugged.
I took out my mobile and saw the direction of ka'abah.I then placed bedsheet there and offered my prayer.
When I finished I saw him sitting on the bed looking at me his eyes were showing different kind of emotions.

"Are'nt you gonna offer 'em?"

"No"

"Why?" I asked completely confused.
"Nothing lets go down

We decended the stairs and entered   in the dining table. There  Zoya and Annie were sitting with their husbands.

"Asslamualaikum" i greeted them and they also greeted back.
The jerks hugged each other and sat down. The maids came and placed 10 dishes infront of us.GOD! How are we gonna eat them all.
I was just staring at  that food that the door opened and more dishea were serve to us. Is there a feast going on!?

I looked up and saw Zoya looking at me with WHAT THE HELL look.
"Ok lets start" Saud said and saw him placing a peice of fish on Zoya's plate,while she had the look of crying because she HATES fish. I looked at Annie and saw her controlling her laghter. Then Saud pour APPLE juice in Zoya's glass-another thing that she hates
This time me and Annie couldnt controll our laugher, they all              started looking at us not understanding why were we laughing.
Zoya was red from embaressment.
SHUTUP!" She yelled.
We were quit but the laugher was still threatning come out.