Kidnapped by a Psychopath- Chapter 8

(Play the song (; )

Instagram: Mikaylacorn_
Snapchat: Mikaylacorn2

Also thanks a bunch for 3k guys! I do it for you and I really appreciate my readers so much! Seeing your comments and votes makes me break out in a happy dance :) so thank you once again♥️

P.S- I've named this series. It's called the Wrong Encounters Series! (Including sequels and spin-offs!) I hope you stick with me through the adventure to come! I'm not sure how long I'm going to make it. I'm thinking Three or Four books! Leave suggestions on what you would want to see in the near future! (I know it's just gotten started! You'll probably see this message again soon!)

Now, get ready for some fun-

CADEN MORETTI:

"When a person tells you that you hurt them, you don't get to decide that you didn't."

"What the fuck you asshole!"

I chuckled humorlessly while twirling the point of my stake knife against the wooden table underneath me, leaving a small hole along its top. My sister's high-pitched voice bounced along the walls; ringing out through the large room. My men turned their head to the source while Shadow cringed over dramatically.

"Ding dong the bitch is back." He mumbled with an eye roll. I smirked before turning to Chiara. She stood with a stressed emotion washing over her face and her arms crossed.

"What?" I deadpanned before twirling the knife on the tabletop once again.

"What?!" She started furiously. "'What' is the way you've been treating Amber! What's wrong with you?!" She cried out while her face grew bright red.

My men turned to look at me, waiting for my response to her outbreak. I just narrowed my eyes at her.

She does this every time anyone comes to stay at this mansion. She doesn't care if they are a victim, partner, or client of mine—she always gets attached and craves the need to defend them.

"What do you care?" I sneered slightly at her.

All the men turned their heads simultaneously to test her reaction. "I've just met her and-"

"Yeah, you've just met her." I snapped as I stabbed the table with a knife. The wood split unforgivingly as the silver blade plunged deep. The handle was the only thing left showing as my cold gaze met hers. "What gives you the right to jump on her side?"

She scowled. "You shouldn't treat anyone" She put emphasis on the word. "like that. She's frightened and-and she's. . .scared!"

I smirked at her as she said those words. Quite an ego boost was that. She took noticed and scrunched her face in disgust.

"Uh! You're just..."

"Just what?" I spit. The men were still quiet as they watched our exchange.

"You're a bully. To her and to all these men around you. They know it and I-"

Before she could finish her demeaning rant that would make me look bad in front of my respecting men I ripped the knife clean out of the table. As fast as you could blink I hurled the knife towards her. My intentions are never to hurt my sister—just to keep her in her place. The knife barely skimmed past her shoulder-length hair before splintering into the wall by her. It stabbed with a thud and her breath hitched.