Australia x Fem!Nation!Reader-Hot *Lemon*

(A/n): There is a tiny bit of a lemon in this chapter, this chapter isn't a full lemon. I promise my lemons will be an actual lemon not just a short piece of writing.

Australia-Jett Kirkland
England-Arthur Kirkland
Scotland-Allistor Kirkland

(Y/n)-Your name
(L/n)-Last name
(C/n)-Country name
(F/c)-Favourite colour
(H/l)-Hair length
(H/c)-Hair colour
(S/c)-Skin colour
(H/s)-Hair style
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's P.O.V.
It's another world meeting with all of the nations. This time it's being held in Oslo, Norway. Norway himself seems to be rather happy and proud of this. Denmark won't be quiet about how much he loves his 'boyfriends' country.

The reason this meeting is so important is because a new country was just discovered. The country's, name is (C/n) with the human name (F/n) (L/n). A beautiful young woman with sparkling (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair. She has (s/c) skin and a bright smile.

Despite being a new country (F/n) has been around for a long time. She has traveled the world and even met a few of the other nations without them knowing it. She decided to reveal her country due to her country needing trading partners.

The nations wait patiently for the young woman to come through the doors. As (Y/n) is new she doesn't know where to go so she got lost.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I can't believe I'm late to my first meeting. Oh my god I'm going to make such a bad impression on everyone. This is the worst day of my life. Maybe I should have just kept quiet about my country and tried to get myself out of the lack of food and water...

I finally walk up to the big doors and push them open. I feel my stomach drop when I realise everyone is looking at me. I don't know any of these people except for a few that I met one time without them knowing. This is the worst thing I have ever done. They are just staring at me... someone do something...

"Ve~ Caio bella~" a man with a hair curl and tanned skin runs up to me

(Italian:Caio Bella-Hello beautiful)

"You must be (C/n)." A man with blond hair and a very intimidating stare says

"Y-Yes I am, I'm sorry I'm so late I got...lost" I say not looking anyone in the eyes

"It's nice to meet you love." A man with blond hair and massive eyebrows says kissing my hand

Oh I know him, he's England. I look around and see if I can recognise anyone else. I see some of the nations I met before like France, Spain and Liechtenstein who I met briefly. She looks up at me and smiles.

After I am introduced to most of the countries and then we are asked to take a seat by the blond with the intimidating glare who I learnt was Germany. I take a seat next to s man with brown hair, tanned skin and a bandaid across his nose. He smiles at me and I turn my glance away.

"G'day mate!" He whispers to my

"Hey." I whisper back smiling

"It's so nice to meet a new nation!" He whispers, I can hear his Australian accent

Ohh this must be Australia, the country that's also a continent. It's so cool to actually meet him.

"I'm Australia but you can call me Jett." He smiles

"You can call me (F/n)." I reply

Germany begins talking about how the nations can help my country and how they can support my.