Jealous!Spain x Fem!Reader-Don't Be Jealous

(A/n):Requested by twilrightNight , hope you like it :)

France-Francis Bonnefoy
Prussia-Gilbert Beilschmidt
Spain-Antonio Fernández Carriedo

(Y/n)-Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I'm sitting at my desk at school boredom watching the teacher explain some sort of maths formula. I'm sketching in my book trying to find something to occupy my mind, my boyfriend Antonio isn't in my class so it's even more boring than usual.

Finally the teacher stops rambling and says we can do whatever we want to now. We just have to stay quiet. I sigh and continue sketching when I hear someone clear their throat behind me. I turn to see Gilbert, one of Antonio's friends.

"Hey Gilbert, what's up?" I ask

"Just busy being awesome." He replies "Are jou coming to sit vith us again?"

"Yeah I am." I say

The bell for the end of lesson goes and we walk out towards the cafeteria where Antonio and Francis are already waiting. I see Antonio raise an eyebrow at Gilbert and I but he doesn't say anything, instead he bursts into a bright and happy smile and hugs me tightly

"Hola amor." Antonio says pressing a kiss to my forehead

(Spanish:Hola amor-Hello love)

"Hey Antonio, I missed you in class." I reply "Thankfully Gilbert was there to keep me from going completely insane."

"I see..." Antonio says and gives Gilbert a weird look but I brush it off

"Now can we go get food, I'm starving." I say and walk to the line

After we get out food and before Antonio can sit next to me Gilbert takes a seat and I hear him snicker. Antonio grumbles and sits opposite me which is still ok, it means I can look at him.

"After school want to come to my place?" Antonio asks

"Sure." I reply happily

"Definitely, ve'll be zhere." Gilbert states eating his food

Francis nods as well and Antonio sighs but doesn't reject them.i wonder what's wrong with Antonio today, he doesn't seem as smiley and happy as usual, he seems kind of annoyed and angry. Maybe I can ask him later.

*Time skip to after school*

Spain's P.O.V.
I'm walking home hand in hand with my beautiful girlfriend and sadly my two friends as well. It's not that I don't like my friends but I was hoping for some alone time with (Y/n). I don't know why but when Gilbert was talking with her I felt jealous, like he could take her away.

We arrive at my house and head to the living room to play video games. Of course (Y/n) completely destroys us all in Mario kart which kind of sucks but I'm proud of her,

I watch Gilbert wrap his arms around her and I mimic his actions, wrapping my arms around (Y/n) and press a kiss to her cheek. I can see Francis laughing his butt off but I ignore him, this is more important.

Finally Gilbert gets the message he lets go of (Y/n) and walks into the kitchen in search of food. Francis follows after him and (Y/n) turns to look at me.

"Is everything ok?" She asks looking into my eyes

"I don't know, why does Gilbert keep touching you?" I reply sulkily

"Are-Are you jealous?" She asks giggling"Antonio you know you have nothing to be jealous about. Gilbert and I are just really good friends"

"I know, I don't want to take you away from your friends but I want to spend more time with you." I say pressing my lips on hers

"Then we should go out on a date." She says in-between kisses "Just us."

"Sí." I reply holding her tightly

(Spanish:Sí-Yes)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I can't believe Antonio was jealous, I honestly didn't think that was the problem. Now I feel a little bad for not paying as much attention as I should have towards him. At least we now have a date ready.

We head into the kitchen where The other two are eating and we grab some food for ourselves, keeping out hands locked together. Gilbert and Francis are snickering and I guess it was some sort of game they where playing to make Antonio jealous.

They're lucky he didn't end up killing them or something drastic like that, even though Antonio is very happy and bubbly all the time he can be scary and threatening when he wants to be, but only towards people that deserve it. That's why I love hi,.