Nyo!Belarus x Fem!Reader-Necklace

Nyo!America-Amelia

Nyo!America-Amelia.F.Jones
Nyo!Belarus-Nikolai Arlofsky
Nyo!Russia-Anya Braginskaya
Nyo!Ukraine-Dmitri Chernenko

(Y/n-Your name
(L/n)-Last name
(Mo/n)-Mother's name
(Fa/n)-Father's name
(B/n)-Brother's name
(F/c)-Favourite colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person P.O.V.
Why couldn't his soulmate be Anya? Why did his life have to be so cruel? Why can't he just be with the person he loves?

These were all the thoughts going through Nikolai Arlofsky's head as he watched his sister Anya canoodle with that idiot American. Why would she even like her? It's not like Amelia has anything he didn't dammit!

"OMG Anya!" Amelia laughs, lightly hitting her partners shoulder

Anya smirks as though she just said something funny. Amelia stands up quickly, her glowing necklace dangling from around her neck and she jumps onto Anya tickling her. Nikolai jumps up to help his sister but a hand is placed on his shoulder. He turns around to see his big brother smiling softly at him.

"You don't need to vorry about malenʹka sestra anymore malenʹkyy brat." Dmitri smiles softly, his soft blond hair shining as though it was made of gold

(Ukranian:Malenʹka sestra-Little sister)

(Ukranian:Malenʹkyy brat-Little brother)

Nikolai softly hits his brothers hand off of his shoulder and glares back at Amelia who is almost making out with his sister. Amelia invited Anya over for dinner at her house and Nikolai refused to let them go alone. Anya didn't want to be left alone with just Nikolai and her girlfriend so she begged Dmitri to come. This ended with a big dinner being cooked.

Nyo!Belarus' P.O.V.
WHY THE HELL IS THAT BITCH TOUCHING MY SISTER!? I mean sure I get that their necklaces light up when they are close but just because you're soulmates doesn't mean you have to be tighter dammit!

I am already planning Amelia's death for even thinking she could talk to my sister but every time I get close, Anya gives me a glare that says 'Touch her and you're dead, I don't care if you're my family'. Is this what having a soulmate does to you?

But I'm that protective of Anya, so she must be my soulmate! Then why doesn't my necklace glow? I mean once or twice it has light up for a second but never anything to go off of. That's why I've decided that if I'm never going to find my soulmate I may as well keep trying with Anya.

Finally Dmitri calls Anya and I and tells us that we need to be getting home. Amelia kisses Anya goodbye and Dmitri forced me out of the door and into his car before I commit murder. As the youngest I'm forced to sit in the back seat while my two siblings get the front seats.