Seme!Italy x Uke!Germany-Change Of Power *Lemon*

(A/n):Requested by CosplayNightmare , Hope you like it. This chapter is very kinky so be warned.

Germany-Ludwig Beilschmidt
Italy-Feliciano Vargas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Italy's P.O.V.
I sigh heavily, stirring the pasta and bobbing up and down to the music playing. Even with pasta and music I feel sad and lonely. Ludwig has been working a lot lately, he has no free time at all!

When he does come home all he does is work, he barely eats or sleeps. What if he doesn't love me any more? What if he's bored of me because I'm not kinky enough to keep up with him or he feels like he's doing all the work?

"Ve~ Then I'll have to show Ludwig I'm able to please him!" I exclaim to myself, turning off the boiling pasta and run up to my room

I pull out Ludwig's secret box that he doesn't know I know where he keeps it. It's filled with toys, hand cuffs, vibrators, leather clothing, whips and other items. I grab my favourite leather corset and fishnet stockings and black panties. When I pull them on I grab my thigh-high leather boots and riding crop. Finally I put on Ludwig's military hat and look at myself up and down.

"I think this'll work." I say admiring my self in the mirror

I hide the box in my bedside draw so I'll have easy access to it when I need it. I also have the handcuffs at the ready for when we start. Now I just need to wait for Ludwig to get home, hopefully that doesn't take to long because I'm excited to finally top.

Germany's P.O.V.
I had to take an extra shift again so I could get more money. I want to propose to Feli and take him on a wonderful honeymoon but of course money doesn't grow on trees so I need to work hard to get it.

With this final shift I have enough money for the ring and honeymoon. I spoke to my family and Feli's and they said they'd help pay for the wedding if I ever got the guts to ask him. I'm now driving home and soon I'll be able to hug Feli and apologise for being so busy.

I pull up in the driveway and park the car before heading into the house. I hang my coat up and take off my shoes before looking around for Feliciano.

"Feliciano, vhere are jou?" I ask

"The bedroom!" He calls back, strange he sounds very different to what he usually does, more serious

I open the door to the bedroom and immediately gasp at the scene before me. Feli is dressed in a leather corset, fishnets, black panties, leather thigh-high boots and my military cap.

"W-What's all this?" I ask shocked

He walks up to me, narrowing his eyes.

"You've been to busy lately, you don't pay me any attention at all." He says, his voice sending shivers down my spine "So I think you should be punished."

**Lemon Start**

Feli places the riding crop down on the bed and begins to unbutton my shirt. I look into his amber eyes but they don't seem as warm as they usually are. They're filled with lust and excitement, they're sharp and dominating.

He pulls the shirt off of me and pulls my lips down to meet his. I kiss back, enjoying the new, dominant Feli. We pull, back again and he looks into my eyes.

"Tonight, I'm in charge." He growls and connects our lips again

He licks my lower lip and I open my mouth feeling a little out of place.

Italy's P.O.V.
I push my tongue into Ludwig's mouth, just like he does to me and push it all around inside of him. I turn us around so his back is to the bed and I push him onto it. I move his wrists above his head and sneakily connect them to his wrists and the bed post.