Nyo!Belarus x Fem!Pregnant!Reader-Baby? *Lemon*

America-Alfred.F.Jones
Nyo!Belarus-Nikolai Arlofsky

(Y/n)-Your name
(F/c)-Favourite colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I stretch my arms out and yawn as i wake up. Hmm today is my husband and I's day off. I turn around and Nikolai is there clinging to my waist.

"Wake up Nikolai." I whisper slightly shaking him "Come on, I want food."

He opens his blue eyes and smiles softly when he sees me. He pulls me back to bed and holds me tighter.

"Come on Nikolai, I'm hungry." I say trying so wiggle out of his grasp

He grabs my chin and presses his soft lips to mine. I stop struggling and kids him back. His hand moves from my chin to my But and squeezes, I squeal in shock and he shoves his tongue inside, calming his new territory. We pull apart breathless. He rolls us over so I'm under him. I move so,w of his platinum blond hair out of his face and starts deep into his eyes.

"Breakfast can vait." He whispers slowly trailing kisses down my neck

"It's so early." I reply

"Doesn't matter." He says and finds my sweet spot, where there is a fading hickey

**Lemon Start**

He begins to bite and suck on it making me moan in pleasure. My hands trace over his already shirtless back and I claw into him when he bites me. I know he doesn't mind when I do that, I can tell because I can see a bulge forming in his pyjama pants.

He leaves four more hickeys on my neck and then pulls off my (f/c) tank top.

"No bra?" He smirks

"You're not supposed to wear one to bed." I explain and he trails kisses down to my chest

He takes one of my buds in him mouth and sucks on it, grazing his teeth around it. He punches the other bud and then switches sides.

"Ngh Nikolai~" I moan as he removes his mouth

I look into his blue eyes and he smiles a genuine smile. I move my body up and turn us around so I'm sitting on top of him. I grind against his hardening bulge and he groans.

I move down and pull off his pyjama pants. His erection springs out and I catch a glimpse of blush on his cheeks. I lick the vein on the underside from the base to the tip and encase all of it in my moth, I begin to bob my head and suck and he bucks into my mouth making me deep-throat him.

I feel him twitch and I begin to hum, sending vibrations through him. He releases his sticky liquid onto my mouth and I swallow as much as I can however some dribbles down my chin. He wipes it away and flips us again.

He removes my shorts and panties and rubs my dripping woman hood with one of his long fingers and inserts it into me. He adds a second before thrusting them in and out of me.

"Ahh Nikolai!" I moan as he places a third finger inside of me and picks up the pace

He rubs his thumb over my clit which triggers my release. He pulls his fingers out and licks off my juices. Then he lines himself up with my hole and slips in. I claw into his back as I can only concentrate on the pleasure. I tell him to move and he begins to thrust in and out.

"Ahh Nikolai~" I say as he pumps in and out of me faster

He hits my special bundle of nerves and the knot in my abdomen tightens until I can barely think. The only thing I can do is call out his name.