Depressed!Denmark x Norway-Please Don't Leave Me

America-Alfred

America-Alfred.F.Jones
Denmark-Mathias Køhler
Finland-Tino Väinämöinen
Hong Kong-Leon Wang
Iceland-Emil Steilsson
Norway-Lukas Bondevik
Sweden-Berwald Oxenstierna
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Norway's P.O.V.
I sigh looking at my messy house. Mathias must have been in here again, probably looking for his axe that I hid. Heh he'll never find it, I hid it to well. I guess I should give it back to him soon though, he really loves that axe.

I wonder where he is now? Probably back at his place or searching though Berwald and Tino's house. Berwald will kill Mathias if he finds him there. Painfully if he touches Tino or breaks something that belongs to him.

Berwald is to overprotective of Tino. Well I guess I can't really speak, I'm overprotective of Emil but that's because he is my little brother. Although he refuses to call me big brother. Speaking of which I should message him to ask him when he'll be home from school.

I get out the broom and begin to sweep up the mess that stupid Dane left. Making a mess and not even cleaning it up is just like him...

After cleaning up the living room I go to the kitchen. It's an even bigger mess, I swear next time I see Mathias I'll choke him so hard he'll see Thor. I need to finish cleaning so I'll have dinner ready when Emil comes home.

Soon enough the kitchen is spotless and I make a pot of stew using chicken and tomatoes. Iceland loves this dinner, maybe I'll get him to call me big brother using food as a medium. I place the lid over the pot and a small troll grabs my pant leg to drag me to my room.

It looks like a bomb has hit it, I run to where I hid the axe and it's no longer there. Well I guess I need a new hiding spot now. I decide against cleaning my room and find my spell book. That has a spell in it for cleaning but you can only use it for bedrooms.

I repeat the spell and hold out my hand. My clothes all fold themselves and go to their particular spot. The paper on the floor floats to the bin and all my books make their way to my book cabinets. My bed makes itself and I take a deep breath. That spell is really strong and takes a lot out of me.

I check the bathroom, Emil's room and the laundry. All were untouched so I don't need to clean any more. Thank Odin that's over.

"I'm home." I hear a voice call

I calmly walk to the kitchen and Iceland is looking suspiciously looking at the pot of stew

"What's in there?" He asks

"Chicken tomato stew." I reply

His eyes lighten up a little and he smiles slightly.

"My favourite, whats the catch?" He asks looking into my eyes

"Call me big brother." I state

"No." He rejects

"Big brother." I say