Chapter 5

I am back. I threw him into the fireplace... Hopefully, he's gone.

Box Ghost: BEWARE!

NOOOOOOOOO!!! *gets on knees and cries* WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME???

Box Ghost: You invite Danny to read the story, but not me? YOU SHALL FEEL MY CORRUGATED CARDBOARD VENGEANCE!

That's it. ALL YOU WANTED WAS TO READ MY STORY!? *eye twitches* Fine! Read away!

Danny: I'll hold him down.

*2 YEARS LATER*

"I can't believe it! I'm finally off to college!"

"Me neither... It feels like it was just yesterday when you first went to preschool!"

"Ugh Mom."

Danny chuckles and embraces his mother into a hug.

"Don't worry, Mom. I'll be fine, and so will you. You have Jamie with you. I'll be back before you know it. I'll visit for holidays, winter break, spring break, AND summer break. Besides, Jazz will be coming home soon. She has three more years until graduation."

Maddie smiles and nods. Danny bends down to pick up Jamie who was sitting on the grass playing with a flower.

"Hey kiddo. Take care of Mom and Dad for me."

He gives her a kiss on the forehead and puts the flower in her hair. She looks into his blue eyes and giggles. She kisses him on his cheek and he puts her down. The bus honks indicating that the students must get on for departure. Danny walks to his father and they hug.

"That's ma boy. I'm so proud of you..."

"Thanks, Dad. Honestly, having this no ghosting thing break is going to freak me out! I'm used to just going. You'll keep the city together, right?"

"You're talking to the greatest ghost hunter ever!"

"Ha, you're right."

Danny gives him one last hug and runs to his bus. He waves to his parents and climbs the bus. The bus closes it's doors and it leaves. Jack and Maddie watch as it leaves and then walks away with Jamie. Jamie was confused to why Danny was gone. She let it go because she'd probably see him tomorrow.

When they got home, they walked around their now very quiet house. They walked by Jazz's room. Her bed was in the center of the left wall with two drawers. Her posters were down, and her trophies for spelling bees and math competitions were gone. Her dressers were almost empty because she brought some of her clothing with her. Otherwise, her room was basically empty. They then walked to Danny's room. His NASA posters were gone except the one on his ceiling. His bed was neatly made. His PlayStation was gone. His tv was off. The drawers were basically empty. His laptop was taken, but his computer was not. His computer was on and it had a typed up note.

Mom and Dad,

Missing you already. I wrote this note basically to help you out. I know you're going to be hunting those ghosts. I have a file with my Danny Phantom symbol on the home screen. When you click on it, the password is SamFenton. Don't judge meh -_- Inside, there is information on all the ghosts I've faces. Their attack methods, their strengths, their weaknesses, and they are labeled by strongest to weakest. I also have who they usually associate with. I hope this information is helpful for you.

~Danny

P. S.: No Dad. This password only works for those files. I have a different password for the other files I have here, so don't even try. (~0-0)~ ~(0-0~) |(0o0)/ ←←←←← *Me dancing to victory*

"Dang it!" Jack yelled.

"Maddie laughed. "He got you spot on, Sweetie."

"He knows me so well..."

The two smiled and left the room. Jamie was sitting in her room playing with her toys. The two sat with her and played along. This was going to be a long four years.

Another short chapter. I can't think of anything... Writer's Block? Yeah so... maybe it's because I've literally never completed a story that I start. I start then get bored with it and it dies alone. That doesn't mean I'll give up on this story. I won't give up! I will finish this story even if it has a crappy ending!

Danny: Your personal "inspiration" speech is horrible.

Too bad. It ain't for you. So hoped you enjoyed the chapter. I try, okay? If it's horrible, just don't read it. That's what I do. I start a story, if it has horrible grammar, BAD spelling, and no punctuation, I don't read it. I need to be able to understand what is happening in a story. So yeah... See you soon with another chapter!

Box Ghost: Horrible speech.

I'm going to end you -_-*

https://shadowxkukiku.deviantart.com/art/The-New-Addition-Chapter-5-707899150?ga_submit_new=10%3A1507122585

~Sayoko Shimazki