Chapter 13

So in Chapter 12, I left you with Jamie currently dying and they have to rush her to a hospital. After thinking of many ways to keep Jamie alive, I could only find very few which would add way more chapters, but I don't want to get bored and then not finish. She we'll see what happens as i type this story. So guess what? I don't even know what would happen! Enjoy!

They ran into the hospital and one look and the doctors in the ER (Emergency Room) knew this was serious. They rushed her into a room and checked her wounds. Mr. and Mrs. Fenton stayed to sign papers. It was family only so Tucker and Sam stayed behind. Danielle stayed with Sam. Jazz and Danny ran in with her. They took of her clothes and put her in a hospital gown. Her wound was huge and Jazz and Danny knew she needed surgery... and fast. They put and IV in her arm and took some blood. They started pushing liquids into her bloodstream through the IV's as well. They attached a heart monitor to her and checked her blood pressure. All at the same time. The doctor in charge looked to both Jazz and Danny.

"She'll need surgery. We'll try to fix her up as best as we could. I'm sorry to say this but... with this wound... She has a 50/50 chance of survival. This is a very serious wound. We'll keep in touch with you on the progress."

Jazz covered her mouth and let tears out as she sobbed. Danny put his arms around his older sister and he nodded towards the doctor.

"Thank you. We'll be waiting."

The doctor walked off with Jamie in her bed and their doctors monitoring her, all the way to the Surgical area to start.

"We have to tell Mom and Dad..." Danny said to Jazz.

"I know."

They both walked over to them and they had just finished the papers.

"Where's Jamie??" Maddie asked.

"She's currently going to get surgery. They said with her wound... She has a 50/50 chance of living." Danny said covering his face so they don't see his tears.

"No..." Maddie said softly hugging herself.

"I could have avoided this... She didn't have to get hurt... Because of me..." Danny started to cry.

His mother looked at him and she hugged him.

"You everything you could. If this was meant to happen, none of us could have stopped it."

"I could have!" he yelled.

He ran out of the hospital and Jazz ran after him. He sat outside on a bench holding his head. She laid a hand on his shoulder and sat next to him.

"I know you blame yourself. You shouldn't. You protected her."

"I could have avoided it."

"You were trying to avoid anyone getting hurt when you blocked us from his path. You were willing to get hurt for us, Danny. She wanted to protect YOU. She most likely felt like she had to. All we can do is hope for the best."

"No. I have to do something."

He stood up and a ring appeared around him. He became his alter-self just as his family walked out. They were confused when they saw Jazz yelling, almost crying.

"Be reasonable!" She cried to her brother.

He hovered up but she grabbed his hand trying to pull him down.

"Please, Danny! What she needs is for us to be there by her side! Don't leave now!"

He looked down to his big sister and to his family.

"I have to go before it's too late. Watch her for me."

He freed his hand from her grip and flew as fast as he could away from the hospital. Jazz fell to her knees and cried. Her mom hugged her and looked up into the sky where her son had flown into and out of sight.