A/N

HEY GUYS!!! It's forever since I've been on this book, but just keeping in check on how you all are doing. Reyes, my GSD (Germen shepherd) is big and bad to the bone, but he's a real sweetheart.

I turned 19 on October 20 and still looking for a damn job. Which where I live it's small and doesn't have a lot of good jobs that pay a decent amount.

I need to save up to help take care of my dogs, to go to college (even though I don't want to go, but it's the only way to get out of my grandmother's hair) and yeah.

One more thing before I disappear again. Follow my best friend iSaberStorm and read her book that she just uploaded. It's really good so far and would love to read more. Is called. It all started with a text.

Thanks for everything, it means a lot to me. For awhile it was scared to post my books knowing that they would suck and I would get judged based on my book, but you guys didn't. You all have been so nice and respectful to me and it makes me happy that you love reading my books. My favorite part about you guys is when you comment on my books because most of them are funny and always loved to read them. I'm really sorry I have been slacking with writing and all, but I promise you I will get the chapters in as fast as I can. So thanks again for everything. All I gotta do and make my book in soft, hard, and audio copy, but first I'm thinking about re-writing the monster wants me and when I'm done I will re-write the beast has been released.

Okay that everything for today please doesn't forget to follow iSaberStorm and share, comment (nice things like you do with me please and thank you) and vote on her stories.

Make sure to follow, share, comment, and vote

Have a good day or night

Grimmy_Black

Luv ya

Peace out.