Chapter 4

"Dominic, here." I gave the order to him. Dominic is Dalton's twin brother. Did I mention that he works with me? "Thanks, Soldier," He saluted me and went to make the food. Dominic nick-named me, Soldier, because I beat his ass on COD and liked to play army games when I was little.

I went out behind the counter to clean it. I looked up when I see a bright light flash and seen Reyes and the guys laugh down at his phone. I shooked my head and shrugged.

"Solider, their food and drinks are ready." I nodded, but had to ask."Did you spit in it?" Grabbing the tray as he looked at me like I've grown two heads. "No?"

"Oh damn, I wished you did, oh well." I shrug and walk to the guy's table.

"Here you guys go." I handed their drinks and Bryan's pancakes. Suddenly, I felt an arm wrap around my waist, I turned to look at Reyes and he was looking at his phone and I cleared my throat.

"Get off of me." He looked up. "No, mine." he pulled me into his lap making me squeal in surprise and fights to get out of his grip. "Stop moving or imma going to take you right here right now."

"Reyes, let me go." Ugh why won't he let me go

"Hey, man, leave her alone she needs to go back to work." I heard Dominic say. "No! shes mine I can do whatever the fuck I want with her." He tightens his grip on my waist. "Ouch, stop. you're hurting me." I cried out.

Suddenly, I was ripped out of his death grip and was in the arms of Dominic's. "I. Said. Leave. Her. Alone." Dominic said through clenched teeth.

I see Reyes's eyes darken, he stood up and sandwich me in between him and Dominic. "Guys can we not," I bit my bottom lip from being nervous as Reyes looks down at my lips.  "Please..."

He signed, then glared down at Dominic. "Go back to work, fuck-boy and get your hands off of her unless you want them cut off." He threatened.

"Dom, it's ok, please just go back to work, there's no need to start a fight," I said softly as he nods, but hesitantly lets go of me and goes back to work.

"Come on, we have work to do," Reyes demanded to his men making them nodded and get up.

This man is... ugh bossy.

"I will see you sooner or later. Maybe sooner." He said with a smirk and winked causing me to shiver not in a good way.

Reyes and his men left the restaurant and I went back to work.

Dominic comes up to me and says. "Do you know who that is?"

"All I know is his name is Reyes McCoyed and that he's an ass." I shrugged.

"That's Reyes Chase McCoyed, the most fearful gang leader in the state. He gets what he wants all the time, if he doesn't he kills or forces until they give it to him," Dominic explains.

"I want you to be careful around him, stay away from him. He's an evil man." I nod in shock.

"How old is he?" I asked. "He's 21." Only a few years older than I and I'm 19 fresh out of high school.

After work, I said my goodbyes and walked outside. I was almost home when a black range rover appears beside me.

As Reyes said, he was going to see me more sooner than later. "Come on, kitten." He said with a cigarette in his mouth as I growled at him. "Why do you always call me that?"

"Why does it piss you off?" I nodded and he smirked. "Well, I don't give two shits, if I piss you off."

Oh boy, I do wish I can just wipe that shitty smirk off his face. I glared at him. "Get in the car."