Chapter 18

A/N: We have a very special guest that will be playing this chapter. I have to more chapters to go and I will be finished with this book. Oh what was that you think I'm fully finished? Nah there's going to be a second book that will be coming up, but ya enjoy.

Dalton's Pov

When my brother came home saying that one of the most feared gang leaders out there took my Artemis I was pissed.

I tried everything, I tried tracking him, hacking him, and still couldn't find him. That man was very hard to find. I had even tried to get the cops to help me.

Flashback

"What do you mean you can't find my girlfriend?" I asked angrily. "Sir we are trying everything we can, we have to be patient." The fat old man said.

"Patient? Patient? I have been fucking patient for six months straight. You know what forget it I will look for herself." I walked away and my brother comes up.

"Dude, how are you going to find her?" My brother Dominic asked. "I have people," I smirked.

Dom and I got into my car and went to my friend Luke's house. He is a gang called 'Spilling Blood' just like that Raziel guy, but Luke hates that guy because he killed his slutty sister.

I mean she wasn't the best chick, she was a liar and a bitch, she just went around have sex with every guy she can get.

I think she deserved it but didn't deserve it. She knew she was playing with fire and Raziel caught on to her dirty tricks and he burnt her down to ash.

I pulled into his driveway and got out. Luke was already standing outside his door. "So you got the plan set up right?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah I called my uncle and he said he will bring the FBI to arrest him and we will kill him. He will die slowly and painfully." He said smirking.

"The girl comes straight home with me. Your men do not kill her or harm her in any way unless you want your life to be a living hell, got it?" He nods fear ran through his eyes.

Good.

"So when will they find him?" I asked. "My uncle said they will try to find him sometime this week. They will have to trace his steps and hack into his computer system then try to do a birds eye on him. If he's in a gang then he should have files to every club that he owned." Luke explained.

Don't worry, my Artsy. I'm coming for you.

*********

Artemis pov

I groaned as I wake up. I turned to see if that monster was there beside me, but he wasn't. Good, I don't think I can very look at his face again. Tears pricked my eyes. Thoughts of that night rushed through my mind.

I pulled the blankets off and got out of bed. I gasp when I feel pain shoot up in my lower region. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the light. I flinch and squint my eyes from the bright light.

I did my business first then jumped in the shower to remove the events that happened last night.

Just because he was drunk doesn't mean that he could touch me like that. I wonder why Raziel doesn't like his name? what made him not like it

I know he did wrong, but I will not cry about it all my life. I will just let it go and move on with my life.

Now I might cry about it now because it just happened, but a few years later I will be happy and living my dream like I always wanted. I will make it out of here alive, even if I need to kill him.

I got out and got dressed and went downstairs. I didn't see Reyes anywhere nor do I care. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a box of cereal and made me a bowl.

I sit silently eating my cereal and reading behind the box that I didn't hear the gang come in.

"Yo! she was hot, though." Bryan's loud voice cuts the silents in the air.

"Bryan, she had AIDS and now you might how it," Zack said. "Guys." Michael was trying to get their attention. "No dude I used a condom so I won't get it."

"Guys."

"Umhm whatever you say, you manwhore." Bryan gasps. "Well, you litt-"

"GUYS!" Michael yells. "WHAT?!?" They both yelled. "Where's Artemis?"

"In the kitchen!" I said with a mouth full of food. They came into the kitchen and set around the table. Michael comes up to me and hugs me. "You alright?" I shrugged, swallowing my food.

"Reyes told us about what happened last night." He said with pity and anger in his eyes.

But as I looked closer I saw a black and blue bruise on his eye. I gasped. "What's happened?" I asked, poking his bruise.

"Reyes and Michael got into a fight," Bryan said. "About what?" I asked. "I beat him up for hurting you." He blushed. "Aww thanks, but you could have gotten hurt."

"Nah, I can protect myself and I wanted too. He deserved it for doing that to you. He never ever done that to anyone." He said and I shrugged. "It's done and over with I'm can't be mad about it anymore," I said. "It's best to not speak up for a while."

"But it's still wrong to do that, though."

"I know, I know. But I will tell you this I will forgive but don't forget that just who I am." I put my bowl in the sink and I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me a little tense.

"You're a good person, Dove." Bryan's said and I relaxed. "Dove?" He nods. "Yeah, it just kind of stuck with me." I chuckled. "Okay?"

He hugs me and I hug him back, but a growl behind us made us pull away. "Don't fucking touch her." Reyes glared at Bryan.

Bryan and I rolled our eyes. "Chill out, man. I'm not going to kill her."

"I don't care don't touch what's mine." Reyes came up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, making me tenses up a lot. "Your tense."

He removes his hands from my waist and put them on my shoulder and started to massage them. I bit my lip to hold in a moan but closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry for what happened last night." He whispered and I nodded. "I want to make it up to you. There's a carnival in town and I would like to take you with the gang of course."

"Sure." I shrugged him off of me and walked upstairs. I changed into a sundress.

I put a little bit of make-up on and fix my hair, then walked downstairs. "Ready?" I asked looking at the boys and I could tell Reyes was trying to yell at me to change.

They all said yes and we went to the car. "Kitten, you're in the front seat with me," Reyes says. "But I want to sit in the back." "No, get in." I let out a huff and got in the front seat.

The whole way there Reyes had his hand on my thigh. Reyes pulled in the parking lot and got out. The whole night we played games and got one ride. Michael won a Teddy bear and gave it to me. "I think I'm going to call you Teddy Bear. Teddy for sort." He smiles down at me as I could see electricity flow through his beautiful brown eyes. 

I gave him a smile and said 'thank you'. I blushed. "Here, let's go on the Ferris-wheel." Reyes grabbed my hand and before I could say anything he drags me to the big moving wheel.

We where the next in line to get on and when we got on we started to move. Then we stopped. We were the ones that were on top. I looked up at the sky in awe. "Wow, it's so pretty."

"Yeah like you." I turned to look at Reyes and see him holding a little black box. I started to feel the butterfly's fluttering in my stomach. "Reyes-"

He opens the black box. "Artemis, kitten, will you marry me?"

I think I'm going to puke and not because of the ride.

Make sure to follow, share, comment, and vote

Have a good day or night

Grimmy_Black

Luv ya

Peace out.