Chapter Thirty Seven

[Lost In Japan, Shawn Mendes]

Feel free to point out any errors in this chapter, and I'll fix them.

Alexa

"So everyone's ready?" I ask the models there, and they just smile at me. I can't believe this is happening. I know that I've been through this a lot, but this collection is the one that I've been designing for a long time.

I heard the music already playing, and now it's time for the models to start their runway one by one. When the models just take their turn to show the collection, I just sit on my seat and play with my phone. "Hello, my babies," I say when my phone is ringing.

"Mommy, where are you?" Gabriel asked me.

"I'm at my fashion show now. I can't wait to meet both of you. Mommy misses you so much." I reply. "What are you doing?"

"I, Gabriella, and Daddy are at home." Then the phone was taken from Gabriel because I could hear him whining.

"Hey, beautiful." This must be Elijah. I smile when I hear his voice.

Why did you take the phone from Gabriel? And where is Gabriella?" I ask him.

"Oh well, she falls asleep, maybe because she plays with Brianna until she collapses on the couch."

"Oh, I want to talk to my son, not you. Give the phone back to Gabriel." I said. I know he's using his phone to let Gabriel talk to me, but I still want to talk to my son, not this man.

"Okay, listen here. I want to know who your boyfriend is; that's it. I want to make sure he can take care of you and our children. I don't want you to make the wrong decision." I scoff after he says that.

"I don't think I'm going to make another mistake after you make me realise how important it is for me to choose my partner wisely. I think the biggest mistake I've ever made is with you, and I give all my heart to you. I was so stupid back there." I said it all out. I am really mad at him, and this scars really deep in my heart, and I don't think it will recover just like that.

"Alexa, I know I made a mistake, and I have apologised to you many times, but you didn't care about me. I told you that I was going to change for you, and I also promised that I would be a good husband and father to our children. I promise you that all I want is for you to forgive me. Please, I'm begging you. I love you so much. I just realised it after we got divorced. I can't live without you, Alexa. Please." Now, he's begging for my love, just like Thea said, 'Let him beg for your love, but never go back to him'.

"Can you put Gabriel back on the phone? I want to talk to him, not you." He finally gives the phone back to Gabriel. I talk to him until one of the crew members pats my shoulder and tells me that it's my turn to come out. I nod my head. "I need to go now. Will talk later. Bye... " I put my phone on the table and waited a few seconds until my name was called by the MC.

People are clapping their hands while I'm just smiling while holding a bouquet of flowers that I got earlier. I am so happy that my fashion show is just how I want it.

A few minutes later, I finally went backstage. I put the flowers on the table and put my things in my bag.

"Guys, I really, really want to thank all of you who work really hard for this collection and make this fashion show successful," I said to them and decided to treat them to dinner tonight. They look really happy.

After that, I walk out of the building and go to my car. "Mommy!" I stop and look around to search for that voice. Just then, I see Gabriel and Gabriella running towards me. I am so shocked that they are here. I open my arms, and they come into my arms, and I hug them.