Chapter Thirty Eight

[Kris Kross Amsterdam and Connor Maynard's fat Ty Dolls sign: Are you sure?]

TWO DAYS LATER

Elijah

I am going on vacation.

It's been a while since I and my family went on vacation. I bring Rebecca and Joseph too. As you know, I and Rebecca are in a relationship, but I don't feel that happy to be with her. I can only be happy with Alexa, but it seems like Alexa has already pushed me away from her life and built her own happiness with Jared. I think I have to do the same too. Even though it's had, I'll try and build my own too with Rebecca. I think she is a nice girl and will be patient with me even though I don't treat her like a real girlfriend. I need to give it a try, even if it hurts me.

"Babe, do you want coffee or something? I am going to buy one for me, and maybe I can buy one for you too." Rebecca asks.

"Sure," I reply, and she walks away with Brianna to Starbucks.

I am currently sitting at one of the empty seats there and waiting for Alexa, Jared, Gabriel, and Gabriella to arrive. Not to forget about Thea and Joseph too.

After a few minutes, Rebecca comes with two coffees in her hand. "Here you go, I've got your favourite." She hands the coffee to me and sits next to me. Just then, I saw Alexa walking with Jared and my children. Looks like one happy family. I can see Joseph and Thea too, but they look not so good. I can sense something is going on with these two.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Perkins." Jared greets my parents, and I just ignore him.

Just then, Joseph comes and sits next to me. "Bro, I think I made a mistake. A very huge mistake.

"what?" Just when we want to talk any further, it's time for us to get on the plane. All of us walk together, and this is my first time going on a huge vacation like this. I am looking forward to it. It's a good thing that Joseph is sitting next to me. At least I'm not going to get so bored. We both take our seats, and I ask Joseph to continue what he's going to say earlier.

"Dude, I actually forced Thea to sleep at my penthouse for one night before our flight today, and I thought it was going to end up just like I thought, but it's not." I chuckled at him.

"It's stupid, Joseph. You know what she's like, but she's still being selfish like this." I said, and he sighed.

"Of course I know." He stops for a while. "Well, to be honest, I just wanted to spend our night together, you know, in a romantic way, but it didn't end up how I wanted it to. She just locks herself in the room all night." He answers, and I crack up in laughter. He spares me a dead glare, but I find it funny.

"Don't laugh at me if you don't want your eyes to have bruises. I'm freaking serious, Elijah." He said that, and I nodded my head and tried to stop my laughter.

"Chill, don't be so emotional. All of us are going on vacation, and you can try again there. There's a lot of time." I said. Joseph just hums in reply.

"By the way, what's up with you and Rebecca? You seem to ignore her. Poor her."

"I just don't know, man. We've been in this relationship because of that stupid deal, and to be honest, I've already broken up with her many times, but she acts as if nothing happened." I can't get rid of this woman in my life."

"I think you should really accept her this time. I know all this time I've been supporting you to get back with Alexa, but after seeing Alexa already happy with that, Jared, I think you should be happy with Rebecca too. At least give your heart a try to love someone else other than Alexa." I sigh and stay silent. "Think about it. I'm going to sleep. Bye." I look at Joseph, and he has already closed his eyes.

We're going to Bora Bora Island. To get to Bora Bora, we must first take an international flight to Papeete, Tahiti. Both Air New Zealand and Air Tahiti Nui fly to PPT from Auckland, New Zealand. Air France and Air Tahiti Nui also fly from Paris to Tahiti. It's a long flight, but I don't know if it's worth it or not.

*****

After feeling like a year on the plane, we finally arrive at our destination. Bora Bora Island. "We're at Bora Bora!" I heard Brianna shout. We walk together to go stay for one week. The InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is where all of us are going to stay.

"Okay guys, listen up." I look at Jared blankly. "I already booked the room, and I booked four rooms. So, Mr. and Mrs. Perkins, one room." He gives the keys to my parents. "Brianna, Thea, Alexa, Rebecca, and Gabriella, you've got one room. Lastly, Me, Joseph, Elijah, Connor, and Gabriel in one room." I walk to the room where I have to share it with Jared too. I am not happy with it.

"It has three rooms in here," Jared said.

"I'm going to sleep with Gabriel," I reply, smiling at Gabriel. Jared just nods his head.

That night, all of us were having dinner. It feels so much fun with all of them here, but it's going to be much better if Jared is not here. After all, I am happy because my family is happy.

~~~~~

Alexa

After our dinner, I and Thea spent time together while sitting on the sand and looking at the dark sea, but it was still beautiful.

"I'm glad that you can join this vacation," I said to her.

"I still don't understand why Joseph and Elijah need to come too." She replies. I look at her.

"I am wondering why you seem so mad, Joseph, since we arrived at the airport." I ask, and she just shakes her head and says nothing.

"You know what? One because he's Elijah's best friend, and second because he locked me up in his stupid penthouse. I was going to your house that night, but then I met him at the airport, and ugh, I don't want to talk about that anymore. Just forget it." I chuckled at her.

We talk and talk until it's so cold. So, we decided to go back to our room. After I arrive at my room, we bid our goodbyes, and then I enter my room. It looks like everyone is already asleep. I walk to my room.

I see that Gabriella has already fallen asleep and is in a deep sleep now. I wash my feet and then walk to bed to sleep.

Our first day at Bora Bora turned out to be so fun. I can't wait for tomorrow and the day after that.

_________________________________________

How's Chapter 38?

Vote

Comment

Share

******

Much love from me.

Little munchkins