Chapter Forty

[Versace on the floor, Bruno Mars]

The last day

Alexa

Today is our last day here. Tomorrow, all of us are going back to our country. It was kind of sad. Now, all of us are playing near the seashore happily. Gabriel and Gabriella look so happy playing with water. While Thea and Joseph are just sitting a bit far from all of us, and I don't know what they talk about there, it looks like they are already in good terms. I wish the best for you, Thea.

"Hey, bae." Jared kissed my cheek and sat next to me on the bench there. I smile at him and lean against his shoulder. "I wish we could be like this forever. You don't have to stress about work or anything. Just stay like this." I said.

"I want that too," he says.

"It seems like they're already on good terms, huh?" He points at Thea and Joseph, who are laughing together under the tree.

"I think they are. It's good then." He turned to me and leaned in to kiss me. I kiss him back and then lean our foreheads together. We stare into each other's eyes and then smile.

******

That night

"Mommy, can I eat shrimp tonight?" Gabriella ask.

"I'm sorry, but you can't. You can eat fish, squid, crab, and other seafood, but not shrimp. Alright?"

"But why..." she stomps her feet.

"Because you're allergic to it. Not only you, but your brother too. I'm sorry, honey, but I don't want you to be in the hospital again." She looks down and plays with her small fingers. I pull her in for a hug and pat her back.

All of us are eating our last dinner here. We eat, talk, laugh, and do lots of other things while we eat dinner. It's fun and sure to be a good memory for all of us.

After dinner, Jared said he had a surprise for me awaiting me somewhere. I think the girls know about it because they ask me if it's okay if Gabriella sleeps with Thea tonight. I just agreed to it, and now I am blindfolded by Jared, and he holds my hand to lead me.

"When can I open it?" I ask when I feel that he has already stopped.

"Just a few seconds, and then you can open it." He replies, and I am just standing there waiting for him to tell me if I can open this blindfolded or not yet. "Okay, now you can open it." When I open it, my eyes widen because there are a lot of rose petals on the floor, and it just looks so beautiful. I can't describe it. Whatever it is, it's beautiful.

"What's all this?" I ask.

Then he held both of my hands. To be honest, I was so surprised when he prepared this surprise for me. I look at him, and I can't stop smiling. "Alexa, I know we've just been in this relationship for a few months, but I think I know you more than I need to because we've both known each other for more than three years already. I was really happy when you said yes to my proposal. I want you to know that I will always take care of you, no matter what. I will take care of Gabriel and Gabriella just like my own children. I.. " He stops and gets on one knee, then pulls out a ring from his pocket. My eyes are watery right now. "So Alexa Johnson, will you be my queen and change your last name to Lanston and be with me for your entire life? Will you marry me, Alexa?"

I want it.

I want it.

I want it.

Hell yes! I want it!

Yes, of course!" I finally said, and he took a deep breath of relief and stood up to kiss me.

"Thank you for accepting me." He said that and put the ring on my finger. I smile at him, and he hugs me. "You make me the happiest man alive right now." He brings me to the balcony that shows the sea. The temperature is not that cold; it's just perfect. Both of us looked at the huge sea in comfortable silence. Then he leans in and places a kiss on my cheek. "You look so beautiful under the light of the moon."

"Don't say anything like that other woman," I said to him, and I looked at him, who was standing beside me.

"No, ew, why would I? I don't waste my saliva and breath to say something like that to someone who is temporary and not important. There's no point saying that to them because they're not going to be in my life forever." He said.

"Good," I reply.

"Thank you for being someone permanent who is always going to make me feel happy in the present and future. I love you so much, Alexa." He looks at me.

"Well, I am so thankful God makes both of us meet each other again; I love you too, Jared," I said, smiling at him. He replied to me with a smile, too. Then he leaned in and kissed me passionately in a slow way. I kiss him back. We just keep kissing. Then he pulls apart when both of us are breathless. "Whose room is this?" I ask.

"It's ours for tonight." He said it and smiled.

I place both of my hands on his chest before meeting his lips, causing him to kiss me back with the same rhythm as our bodies are pressed against one another. I feel him running one of his hands down to my waist to my lower bottom near my thigh, lifting one leg up as he starts to push me against the balcony doors slowly.

Our lips are never leaving each other as he continues to leave kisses down my neck and near my collarbone as his hand travels down to lift my dress up, leaving me to lean my head back, eyes closed, while I wrap both of my arms around his neck, earning support.

His hand caresses from my knee to my bare thigh, leaving me to feel myself growing hot and somewhat on fire. Just like that, he wraps both of my legs around his waist and places both of his hands behind my back, supporting my body from falling onto the ground as he brings us inside with my arms around his neck and his lips pressing passionately on my lips.

We're heading to our room until he places me on the ground, feeling my feet grow weak as he continues to place both of his hands around my hips before he starts to lift the dress from my thighs again, leaving me to unbutton his shirt before throwing it away on the ground.

As he stands, shirtless, in front of me, I immediately feel him lift my dress up my stomach as his warm fingers are leaving traces on my lower abdomen before dropping his dress on the ground near his shirt, leaving me to stand in my undergarments but unnoticed as we continue to kiss again, my body growing warmer and needier with every passing second.

I find myself laying on the bed, which causes me to open my eyes, realising that he's currently eyeing down my body with a seductive smile plastered on his pants, leaving them to drop down onto the ground before he starts to hover on top of me, both of his elbows supporting his body from crushing me.

Our eyes are staring at each other as we breathe heavily, feeling each other's skin against one another as he starts to caress the side of my face, tracing soft kisses on my forehead, down to the bridge of my nose, and last but not least, my lips, a little bit longer than he intended to.

"I love you," I whisper near his ear as he kisses down my neck, biting softly.

He leans back to look into my eyes again and says, "I love you more."

Just like that, he starts to leave kisses down to my collarbone and my stomach, leaving me to lean my head back on the bed before feeling pleasure building in my centre. My heart feels like it's going to thump out of my chest with the way his lips and tongue are doing their magic, as well as the movement of his fingers, leaving me to grab onto the sheets, gripping hard. And then you know what happens next.

My life completely changed, and now I think it is happier than before. Thank God for letting Jared and me be together.

The end

_________________________________________

How's chapter 40?

Vote

Share

Comment

******

Much love from me.

Little munchkins