I know you. Grayson.

The boy-wonder dropped infront of me, facing the rapist. I leaned against the stone cold brick wall, cowaring in fear. I slid down roughly, pulling my unzipped jacked over my body, covering my now ripped t-shirt, and bra.

I was visibly shaking.

'One minute I was walking down the Gotham streets, leaving work. Next minute I had a hand wrap around my found and an arm around my waist pulling me into the darkness of an alley. A knife to my throat. He had pinned one of his hands by my head, while he took the armed hand and slowly cut down my thin white t-shirt, exposing my black lacey bra. He brought his mouth to my ear whispering threats and utterly uncomfortable compliments to my body. I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

Tears rolled down my cheek as he caressed my forehead, trailing his hand down my face and wiping the tear away. He left sloppy kisses on my tear-stained cheeks. I tried pushing him away but that resultes me getting cut down my arm. I yelped in pain but his large hand covered my mouth. He threatned me again and reached and started to undo my pants. I stuggled agaisnt him but he wasnt having it. He pulled a gun he had from his back pocket and aimed it at me. He took a few steps back to get a better shot. I repeatedly begged him not to. My speech becoming useless due to the stuttering and frequent sobs.'

"I don't think you should be messing with guns under the influence, buddy," Robin spoke calmly as he held out his hands and gesture the guy to hand the gun over. 'Why does he sound so faniliar?'

"Move it ya spandexed brat," The man spat back. He now focused on Robin.

"I don't think I will," He snickered back. He placed his hands on his hips like a superhero would in comics. 'I swear, I have heard his voice before.'

"Fine, have it your way," The man took a shot at the boy-wonder, who quickly deflected it. Robin quickly grabbed the mans armed wrist and twisted the gun out of his hands. The man threw punches, none of them landed. Robin just swiftly stepped back with every swing, smiling. Once the guy took a small break Robin quickly did a spin kick to his chest making him fly back, he skidded infront of me. He opened his eyes and smiled. He got to his knees and found the gun he had on the ground. He got a hold of it and aimed it at me. I froze, all I did was bring my arms and knees to my chest and looked to the ground. I felt the cold metal being pressed to my temple. My hair was gripped and pulled, I followed, I cried out in pain but I bit my lip trying to be quiet and not give him the satisfaction.

I faced Robin, who had a semi-worried look on his face. 'No wonder he sounds familiar,' I studied his jaw line and scars on his face. I compared them to the only guy I knew who had the same markings.

Click.

I heard the man chuckle as he started to pull me back with the gun still pressed to my temple and my hair in his grasp. My hands went to his hand trying to loosen his grip on me. I gasped and shuddered when I felt his hot breath on my neck. He kissed my neck. I'm so weak.

Robin took a step forward, result being the gun crammed harder to my skull.

"I don't think so bird-wonder." The man cackled.

"H-his name is R-Robin, you no good, son of a-," I retorted only to have his grip released on my hair and wrapped around my neck, tightening. I gulped for air as my arm went around my neck. I gave a small smirk. I took Jiu-Jitsu classes when I was younger, this one of my favorite moves.

He took another step back, the trigger to begin the move. I got into base as I gripped his arm hard. I pivoted on my right foot, swing my left foot over. I slid my right foot behind his left leg and straightened my own, causing him to fall on his ass. Once he was down I stepped on his wrist to make him release the gun. I kicked it away from him. I then backed away, as I hugged myself, comprehending what just happened. Robin brought his hand to his ear and spoke softly. I could begin to hear a distant noise of police sirens.

I felt arms wrap around me, "Are you okay, Miss?" The familiar voice said.

"B-besides almoat being raped, threatened, and almost kidnapped, I'm feeling super." I said sarcastically. He stepped infront of me and gave a sad smile, "Th-thank you... by the way." I look up to his mask and smile.

"It's my job, it's what I do." He chuckled. It was silent. A comfortable silent. 'I know you. Rich Dick Grayson. I've had a crush on you since 4th grade, when you stood up for me once. You disappeared for a while. But you came back. We've been so close. Now I know where you go when you have to cancel our study sessions.'

I could see the lights behind him start to get brighter.

"Well, that's my cue. I hope to see you again, maybe not when you are in distress." He chuckled. He being to back away. I grabbed his wrist, "Wait." 'Now or never.'

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him gently. His lips are soft and warm, I don't push on, knowing he'll pull away.

To my suprise, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I smile, breaking the kiss, "I've wanted to do that since I met you." I chuckled.

"You mean just now?" He questioned.

"No, Dick. 4th grade. I may have had a crush on you since then." I pulled my arms away.

His expression fell and he was in a state of shock and awe.

"What? I've known you for 6 years, I know what scars you have and your facial structure. I know how you style your hair and I know your height. I know your dialect and the way you smile. I also know when it's around midnight and you are in your room alone, you-" I was silenced my Robin- er - Dick, kissing me. I melted into the kiss. I felt his arm sneak around my waist. Suddenly the ground beneath my is no longer there. I feel the wind whip past me and I hold onto Dick for dear life.

We end up on the roof of the Wayne Enterprise building. We sit under the stars. Our legs dangle off the edge.

I nuzzle into Dick, trying to forget what happened tonight, excpet for the kiss.

"You okay Y/n?" Dick turns to me giving a concerned look.

I turn to him and give a weak smile. I sniffle a bit.

"Take off the mask?" I ask.

He nods and places his hand on the side of the mask, a small 'tiss' noise was heard and the mask fell into his lap.

"To answer the question..." I look out onto the sparkling city, "I'll be perfectly fine, as long as I have you." I smile. His arm wraps around my shoulder. He kisses my temple. I turn quickly and kiss his cheek. He then kisses my hairline. I then turn to see a smirk on his face. I grab his chin and press my lips to his. We fall back off the ledge and onto the cement roof. The kiss was passionate and filled with love. Our lips moved in sync. We both lay on our sides till I climb on top of him, tilting my head to deepen the kiss. I hear him grunt a bit and I get an idea. I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance.

'Best night of my life....'

End