Heh..... Hi again... Todd.

I wrapped my arms around my body and leaned back agaisnt his gravestone. I quickly dug into my bag and pulled a blanket wrapping it around me. I then got out my homework that was due next week.

I sat by myself in the cold fog, in the the graveyard Jason was 'buried' in everyday after school. The cold wind howls and smacks me as I readjust the blanket to cover my legs.

5 years. I've had the same routine for 5 years. For 5 years Jason P. Todd is supposedly buried underneath the ground I sit on.

My eyes widen as my papers scatter when the wind blows harshly at me.

"No!" I yell as I dart up, my shoes digging into the moist mud as I chased my papers. The wind carries them through the air up to a point when I couldn't reach unless I was a couple of inches taller. The fog wasn't much help either as I looked for other papers on the ground.

Nada.

I groan and mutter a few choice words before heading back to the grave.

"Dammit, Jay!" I clench my jaw and shut my eyes, going to my knees, my jeans getting stained in wet dirt,"I know you aren't dead, so where the hell are you? Where is my Robin?" I whisper the last part.

I start up on another project, that requires lots and lots of focus.

Sleeping.

I press my back into the carved rock and mumbled/hum Set It Offs Partners In Crime. An annoyed sigh leaves my lips as I shut my eyes.

Not even a minute later I am awoken.

Only, it's dark out.

Great.

I reach for my phone so I could call my mom to pick me up. Then I will head home and drop my stuff at the front door with a huge and head up to my room. Then I'd say goodnight to my mom telling her I won't stay up late, then head to my room out my window up to the roof and doing exactly that. I will lay back and admire what stars I can see and make myself break my heart thinking of things that make me cringe and want to rip my heart out.

I would do that if I could only find my phone. So where the hell is it?!

Ah there it is! Oh. It's dead. Just like I will be when I start walking down the streets of Gotham.

Great.

I stand up from my spot slinging my bag over my shoulder getting ready to leave when A low husky voice catches my attention,"Leaving so soon, doll?"

I freeze up and spin in the direction of the voice,"Yeah, you know the saying, 'If it's late you're gonna get raped', so I'll be on my way," A small smirk playing at my lips as I began to walk away.

That is until I feel a hand grasp mine. A golved hand. A hand that is tightening its grip on me. I turned my head facing who was holding me back. Fear etching my face when I see someone that shouldn't be here.

Jesus Christ it's Jason Todd.

"Peter!" I shriek covering my mouth with my free hand.

His eyes widen as he her the word fall from my mouth. I always called him Peter because I knew it ticked him off. That was unintentional, for once. Next thing I know is a knife to my chin, pressing near my throat.

"Who the hell are you?" He growls lowly, and what seems sexually...

NO NO!

I don't think like that!

....

Okay yeah I do! But hey you are in danger right now!

"Jay, It's me.. (Y/N)." I say tilting my head away from the tip of the knife.

He drops the knife immediately and pulls me into a hug.

"Miss.." He whispers.

I pull away confused.

"What?" I say a perplexed smile spreading.

"Miss." He says a little more firmly.

I just step back a bit my brows burrowing. His face changes into a scowl, "Miss!"

My eyes jolt open being blinded by light. A small groan emits as I flinch awake. Still not fully conscious I murmmer,"What do you want, Jay?"

I blink my eyes fully open spotting the one and only Red Hood.

Oh shit.

Oh shit!

Oh shit oh shit oh shit.

He steps back a bit a gruff voice speaking,"How-"

I don't hear what he says as I grab my bag and whatever is in it and run off. I shouldn't be running but I gotta run like hell. My family isn't so find of the character that just somehow showed up in Gotham.

"Wait- (Y/N)!" I hear him calling me as I dart around.

How doea he know my name?

"How do you know my name?" I ask as I turned around still pacing back.

"I can ask you the same." He murrmers.

"What do you mean- what are doing?" My expression changes from terrified to slightly concerned as he reaches to his mask.

Who knew?

(Besides anyone who wants Jason Todd to marry them and hug them endlessly)

That Jason Peter Todd was Red Hood?

I stood there motionless, a really stupid smiling falling on my face.

"Heh, Hi again... Todd."

Don't complain. Here is a chapter.