Teeaamwoork... Wayne

"O-o-h! Child things are going to get easier! O-o-h! Child things are going to get bri- I- I- HEY! (Y/N)! Delete that! (Y/N)!"

I may or may not have been recording Richard singing. And I may or may not be running from him with my phone still recording.

I let out a loud laugh as Dick nearly fell on his face, tripping over a rug. I jumped a large portion of the steps that lead to the lobby and summersaulted to my feet. I continue to make my way to the clock and set it the the correct time. The clock slides to the left and I jump through as soon as it opens.

"Oof!"

"Ahh!"

"I-"

It happened in a a flash. I knocked into a similar body sized, pushing past but also falling down. He caught himself and grabbed my hand and pulled me up. The momentum of his pull made my body spin into his like some dance, "I got you," he finished.

"Damian! I-I'm I was watch where I was going. I-I.." Damian spun me out of his hold, I spun a little more once his hand let go of me, making me fall on my rear.

"I don't need an excuse (L/n)," he scoffed as he walked off.

I pouted and looked to see Dick charging towards me. My eyes widened as I grabbed Damians hand and pulled him into the BatCave. I closed the clock door behind us.

"What- (L/n) you better have a good explanation-" Damian started furious.

"I need your help!" I countered.

"What?" He asked a bit baffled.

"Timmy isn't here," Damian chortled, "So I need your help with this," I said smirking, tossing my phone to him. He looked it over and pressed play on the screen..

"O-o-h! Child things are going to get easier! O-o-h! Child things are going to get bri- I- I- HEY! (Y/N)! Delete that! (Y/N)!" The recording played Graysons singing. Damian smiled. Creepy..

"What do you want me to do with this?" He asked holding the phone back out to me.

"Burn it on a C.D., post it, save it to BatCave computer, something. It's my weapon of choice to get D.. to get Grayson to do my bidding. What do ya say, Wayne?" There was a small silence.

"One condition," he said quietly. His head tilted down.

What did he do? What mess do I have to help him with now?

"You have to help me with something.. someone," he corrected, his hands folding in front of him.

"What?" I asked, my eyes lit up, "You're asking me for help? You? Damian Wayne? Oh christ! It's the second-coming! End of the world! People- hide your wives and children! Protect the cheese- mfh!" My parade ended when Damian placed his hand over my mouth and dragged me further into the batcave.

"Do we have a deal?" He asks annoyed.

I pulled his hand from my mouth, "Yes, alright, fine, agreed, wooptydoo.." I replied in a semi-agitated tone.

After a few moments I had a C.D. case, a USB, and a secured file with Graysons singing on it. It's called blackmail, look it up.

"Thanks, Dami!" I said childishly hugging him.

He pushed me off semi forcefully, "Do not call me 'Dami'. Its immature and lazy," he says smoothing back his hair.

I looked at him tiredly, "Sure, right.. of course," I muttered walk up to him. I kissed his cheek and waved him off, "Goodnight, Wayne," I said monotonously, walking back to the exit,"Thanks for the help- oh wait!" I turned back to him, "Didn't you need something..?" For some reason I felt hurt when I turned around.

He was gone already. Now I just feel bad..

-

Back at my room I was finishing homework. You know the traditional 'Memorizing alleyway routes and street names to further my knowledge'. Damian does it and he's pretty smart. Why can't I?

"(Y/N)!" Grayson.

I dive behind my bed and roll underneath it, pressing the button on my bracelet to activate the mechanical door underneath me. I was taken down like a mute elevator. Gone without a trace. I could stand up after a few moments, the lift took me down to the batcave where I was left giggling quietly.

Why do I hear crying?

"I'm sorry, this shouldn't have happened. I could have stopped it, I could have.." Damian?

I dashed over silently to where he was and placed my hand on his shoulder.
He was on his knees hovering over a tablet. A news video was playing.

'4-year-old Marck Comery was nearly shot today at a local coffee store while he was attending with his mother to get breakfast. Bystanders tell us the stores previous owner, whom was fired after showing unwanted PDA towards his employees, showed up, intoxicated, at the door and aimed a pistol towards one of the staff members. The little boy had told him he was being a 'meanie' for yelling as he entered, not knowing what danger he was in. The intoxicated man shot at the little boy, aiming to hit his small torso. But before he was hit,  a teenage boy pushed him out of the way.'

'"It all went by so fast, no one knew what happened at first" Bystander Mairee Bosnet tells us.'

The story continued. The teenage boy fled the scene before the medic team could arrive. He was gone.

I looked at Damian who was completing still now. I pushed the tablet away and cupped his face in my hands. He was still.

I made him look at me. I looked and saw a poorly wrapped leg where blood wanted to spill. I looked at him and smile.

"Its okay, he is okay everyone is okay-" I tried soothing him.

"No. The shooter was one of Jokers main men," he coughed, "The bullet was laced with something and now.. I cant feel anything in my leg. I-its numb," He says shakily.

"Let me get Bruce. I'm sure-" I started. I attempted to stand up before Damian pulled me down.

"No! Are you mental?! If he sees me like this he'll- he'll kill me!"

"Then what do you suppose we do?"

"We?"

"Yes, We. You and I. Two people. Plural-" I continued.

"Yea I got it!" He snapped back.

"Cmon Damian your smart. Tell me what to do." I said placing myself next to him.

It was quiet for a bit.

"Still have the C.D.?" He asked.

"Uhh. Yea. Duh." I replied plainly, "Why?"

Time to blackmail Grayson. He has an Anti-paralysis in his room that he would never let anyone use besides himself. Show him we have the video, and its ours without Bruce knowing I went out," He smirked devilishly.

I smirked back and giggled, "Perfect. You have a brilliant mind, I chuckled

Suprisingly he replied back saying saying, "This is why  I love you-" his hands cup his mouth and a muffled 'frick' was heard.

I giggled and took his arm and wrapped it around my neck as we went to go get the video.

Its safe to say that we will have Grayson wrapped around our fingers for a while.

Holllly frick im done. Here you go. I am sorry that this sucks but hey I love you people.

~Slootybio