Adora-ball. Todd

Its Slootybish

"His hands above him shackled, his body striped to nothing but undergarments. His body red with whip marks and blue from beatings. He looked delicious, desperate, and best of all, completely vulnerable to whatever his mistress wish to do to him. He felt his thick co-"

"Alright! Alright! Shut up! I don't need to hear anymore," Jasons hand flew over my mouth as he launched himself from the opposite end of the sofa on to me.

I smiled against his palm, small giggles escaping me. I pulled his hand off my lips, "You said you wanted to hear something I was working on, so, there you go. I'd think you'd enjoy considering how much you love ASMR por-"

His other hand covered my mouth again, "Okay you need to stop," a cute heartwarming smile grew on his face as he pushed his head towards mine. He let his forehead rest on mine and he stared into my eyes, our noses slightly brushing against one another's. His hands were put on either side of head and he placed himself between my legs. He had his chest rest against my own.

The pressure of him laying on me was actually quite comforting. A feeling of security. I wrapped my legs around his lower waist, latching on to him as if my life was on the line.

"This'd be kind of hot if you were shirtless," I continued my rant, my breath fanning his face slightly, "Maybe I'll write something about us getting it o-" Again, I was cut off.

His mouth was what covered my own, his lips pressing onto mine, "I'd say that I would gag you so you'd stop making those remarks but I'm going to guess that you'd like it", he pressed his lips back on mine.

The kiss wasnt lustful or romantic. Not of hate or out of bordem. It was out of comfort, maybe a bit of neediness. A warm sensation in our chest rises, a cuddly aura filled our dark apartment along with a subtle blue light glow of the moon through the two small windows in our cozy...ish living room.

Our hearts beats could be heard by one another, racing fast and faster by the minute. We didn't know how, but throughout the few moments we kissed I found myself on top of him, laying between his legs, my arms now tucked underneath him.

My head laid on his chest that would rise and fall quietly. I turned mybhead look up at him, my chin on his chest, and eyes forward, to see him looking back at me. I tucked my lower face in, kissing his chest through his clothes. It wasn't too difficult to look back up at him while keeping my face down still.

"I swear to God," he started, his head tilted back to look at the ceiling, "You are an adora-ball bean of a person and I couldn't ask for anyone better than you, though such a lady doesn't exsit," His eyes met mine, and a very beautiful smile was pulled up. A happy, genuine, boyish grin.

I pushed my face back into his chest and released a noise of delight and happiness, "Aaaaaaaaaaaa," a small breath, "aaaaaaaa.."

"Never leave me, (Y/N). Please never go," he pleaded, squeezing me closer, if possible.

"I'll go where you go. I don't care about anything, but you," I nuzzled my head on to his chest, interlocking my fingers gently behind his back.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Little Red Fighting Hood."

Hey

Hey... how are you?

So I maaay have gotten distracted?

Oh well I got you cool people something to read.

I want to say a very big thank you to every single one of you WONDERFUL people who spammed my wattpad notifications from voting and adding this thing book to your reading things. Thank you.

I just finished episode like.. 4? Season 4 of Gotham on Netflix... Wooo.

Hope you enjoyed.