Dammit, I love you. Wayne PT2

Previously:

I looked over to the door...
"I could let you go. I could be thrown into Arkham with my dad. I could give you the freedom you need." I stuttered out some. I faced the window.
"I could make my dad notice me for once.  Show him I'm useful. Not just as a punching bag..." I took a heavy gulp.

I look at his pleading eyes.

I looked at the cloth that could ruin my life, no matter what I do.

I looked to the ground, "I'm sorry Damian."

----

I closed in on Damian, an unusual fear grazing his eyes. As swift as a kite the ropes where undone. I had tossed his clothes to him and ran out of the room without another word. Moments later I hear a voice calling my name behind me.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" Damian called as I slid down the long banister leading into the lobby of the house. I pushed passed the large doors of the Wayne manor and continued to run.

--- Damians POV

2 weeks ago (Y/N) was found unconscious in the streets of Gotham, only 4 miles from the manor. She was taken to Arkham Asylum immediately after and was reunited with her father. Now, he's escaped, with his daughter, Harley, and the rest of his despicable crew.

Besides the occasional mugger and ATM robbery, nothing big has happened.

That was until Todd came through Graysons window carrying a barely conscious (Y/N). She was beaten and bloodied up. She clearly had several broken bones, and when I saw her-as much as I hate to admit it- I broke down.

Why I did it? I have no clue...

That was a lie.

She took the chance of being beaten to death so I actuly had a chance to.. to live.

Now.. only 2 days ago... she had died-

"Mommy died?" Bartholomew spoke up as he brought the covers around his face.

"No- Bart," My beloved walked into the room,"I was very much alive," she chuckled.

"Good!" He giggled as he pulled the covers down to his lap. (Y/N) slid next to him draping an arm around his shoulder pulling him close.

"You need to go to bed," She whispered.

"She's right Bart, you've got school-"

"I meant you Dami," she retorted with a sly smile.

I let out an exaggerated sigh,"I don't want to though!" I whined, copying my 6 year olds usual reaction. He kicked me from under the covers.

I chuckled along with the love of my life as I took her hand. We said our good nights and left our sons room.

"You are starting his training tomorrow aren't you?" She said straight forwardly.

"No! Yea.." I confessed. She says it's too early too start training, and he needs to have a better education before he gets into the violence.

I sigh once more pulling her into our bedroom.

"What if I could persuade you?" I smirk slightly.

"Do your best. I'm waiting," She smiles expectantly in return.

Then we get to work on Barts soon to be little sister.