Happy Holiday Season!

There Will Be Mature Content! Reader, Be Warned!

In Germany, Advent Calenders are a very big thing. 24 little doors, behind them hiding everything from little pictures (the original Advent Calenders) to cosmetics, tea, things to pay with and games, to - most important of them all - chocolate.

No chocolate for me at the moment, so I thought, I would give a bit of a different kind of candy that doesn't bother the hips so much ;-) So there will be a new little chapter on here every day, starting Dec 1st!

What's the story about?

Cedric just had the day from hell: Coming back from a business trip he finds his house burning and a handsome stranger running into the flames, only to come out a few minutes later, holding a puppy Cedric has never seen before.

But only months later, he will have to ask himself, if this might have been the luckiest day in his life, instead...

@DanGarrett, @Filosofieke, @quillin @sanmariano @therealmysthique

I wish you all a wonderful holiday season!

Love,

Lulu

+++ BE WARNED, OH READER THAT STUMBLED ACROSS THIS BOOK: If you don't like guys kissing and doing all kinds of fun stuff with their dicks and to each others dicks, then please leave these premises before you come in touch with things you will never be able to bleach from your brain!!! +++

Copyright © 2017

All rights reserved by the author. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, Lulu Tyler, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.