Dec 20th - Ian - We Need A Plan!

Family drama! 

"How long did we sleep?" Cedric, well, squeaked.

"Twenty minutes," Ian yawned. "It's okay, we will find something to tell them."

"Ideas?" Max was stretching as good as possible with three grown men on a queen sized bed.

"To busy panicking," Cedric mumbled, rubbing two hands over his face. "Why didn't one of us think for a moment?"

Ian chuckled.

"This was so worth it."

"God, yes!" Max moaned luxuriously. 

"Admittedly," Cedric sighed.

Then they sat there, backs against the headboard, Max yawning again, Cedric fiddling with his fingers, Ian scratching his neck.

"Well," Max said. 

Silence.

Noises form the party below filtered muffled into the room.

Wild knocking at the door made all three of them jump.

"Max, what are you all doing in there?" Greta yelled.

"Oh my God, what do you think? Having a three some, of course," Max yelled back.

Cedric clamped both hands over his mouth.

Ian's eye brows made a dash for his hairline.

"Fuck off, Max. Lisa is asking why you pulled the disappearing act."

His sister was obviously livid.

"Because I would prefer a threesome with two guys over spending one more minute with her!"

Max was getting red in the face and seriously angry.

"God, stopp that bullshit to get mum's attention," Gina groaned. "No one believes your whole 'I'm so gay' routine."

"I do," Ian mumbled.

Cedric just starred, his hands still over his mouth.

Ian wasn't so sure if he now tried to hold in his laughter.

"That's the reason I'm in here," Max shouted, pissed in earnest now. "Cedric has a lot of experience with his mother ignoring what's going on with him. He was willing to listen."

"Yes, ruin Christmas for her with your drama, you asshole," Greta seethed.

"I'm twenty four, I'm trying to tell her for nearly a decade now!"

And just like that, Cedric couldn't hole back anymore and wrapped Max, who had tears on his face by then, in a hug.

He was familiar with that kind of hurt. But he had always thought that Max's family was accepting him. He was so openly gay, there was simply no way to not be aware of it.

But as it seemed, it was considered as him acting up.

Greta made a big spectacle of stomping down the stairs.

Ian slid from the bed and dressed. Then he held Max while Cedric dressed.

Together, they helped Max get into his cloth, who repeatedly dashed the tears from his face, but they just wouldn't stopp to fall.

It should have been weird, but the moment was tender, something connecting them, making them all part of a whole for this evening.

"Thank God for sweaters," Max mumbled, giving a watery smile his best.