Dec 19th - Ian - Oh.My.God!

Sex. Three guys. Be warned!

"Max?"

Ian was scrambling backwards into a sitting position, holding his shirt together.

"Iloveyournipples."

The sentence came so fast out of the man, it sounded like a single word.

There was a moment of silence.

"I love them too," Ian said, still on all fours, eye in eye with Cedric.

His eyes were... gleaming and Cedric couldn't look away. Ian was asking him something. The same thing Max had blurted out with his jumbled words, without actually saying it.

"What?" Cedric asked, his voice eloping into higher registers.

Max threw a hand over his mouth, maybe to stifle a sound. Cedric only heard the smacking sound when it made contact.

"Wh...what are you doing here?" he finally asked, turning his gaze on Max, hot and cold shivers running over his body.

"I was just running away from Greta, I swear!" 

Max had his hands on both sides of his face, his eyes huge and his cheeks colored. 

But he didn't look way. Cedric was a bit overwhelmed by the fact he was still ogling the point where his hands bunched the fabric together, and not Ian, who slowly lowered back until he was sitting on his haunches, his thighs spread to accommodate Cedric's legs.

There was nothing going down in these pants, as far as Cedric could see with one glance he couldn't not throw in that direction. The pressure on the inside might even have increased.

"Why were you running from your sister?" Cedric asked, completely out of his comfort zone and with no idea what to do.

Why was the fact that Max was there turning him on so much when Ian was already making him feel like burning up from the inside?

"Because she wants to set me up with one of her girlfriends. Again!" Max sounded utterly exasperated. "And all I want is to suck you nipples so badly."

"You..." Cedric started, looking helpless from Max to Ian and back again.

Did he wanted him to do that? With Ian there? Would Ian...

Warm fingers grazed over his hands, helping him relax and let go of the fabric.

Then Ian was kissing him.

Cedric was unable to relax with Max there, and...

Ian twisted one of his already over-sensitized nubs savagely, but somehow made it to stay on this side of pleasure pain.

Cedric bowed his back with a hiss and a gasp, his head thrown back, his hands blindly grabbing for leverage when Ian's mouth latched onto the tender skin.

He bit his wrist hard when a whispered moan mixed into the onslaught of sensations and sounds, his eyes darting over to Max who was squeezing his own crotch hard to obviously calm down his dick.

"Can he help me?" Ian whispered against Cedric's chest, his breath hot bursts against Cedric's skin.

For a moment everything went still. Not even the earth dared to turn on it's axis.

There was pure love in Ian's eyes. He really wanted Max's help to make Cedric feel good. 

Without breaking eye contact, Ian pressed a soft kiss on his sternum.