👻 Praise (Smut) 👻

A/n: Creative name I know

"Hey babe," Ryan herd Shane's voice behind him as he felt himself nearly bounce off the couch.

"Shane!" Ryan called out like a disappointed mother scolding her child.

"Whaaaat," Shane replied with a sly grin.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to jump over the back of the couch," the shorter scolded.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you're gorgeous before we can have a fun time," the taller replied with a wink like he was some pig trying to get his one-night stand tally chart up.

"You just want to fuck me don't you?" The younger sighed and sat up.

"Hey now, come on," Shane smirked, pulling his boyfriend into his lap. "You know that's not true," His dark eyes accented with concern.

"You act like it though," Ryan pouted.

"You just take it so well," he chuckled as he planted kisses on his lover's adorable cheeks. "I just can't stop thinking about it," he joked, but Ryan didn't seem to find it so funny.

Shane sighed and placed his head against the shorter's chest.

"Baby, you know I wouldn't use you like that," The taller looked over but, once again, his partner wasn't convinced.

"I'm going to take a shower, goodnight," Ryan rolled his eyes and stood up, stomping off to the bathroom, leaving Shane sad and slightly confused.

He stomped up the stair, stomped into their room, and stomped into the bathroom. Deep down, Ryan knew how much Shane loved him, but he sometimes questioned if they didn't fuck everyday if Shane would still stay with him. Probably not but the twink was willing to fuck him just to say.

"I'll just put up with it," he thought as he took of his sweatpants and turned the water on. Scolding hot just how he liked it.

Once it was hot enough, Ryan stepped in and let the water his my bare skin. It was nice but all I could think about was Shane.

He ran my hands up and down my thin torso, but it wasn't the same. Shane's Hands were magic compared to mine. The way he whispered in my ears as he rubbed against my body was so much better than anything I could ever do.

"Ry, baby, would you like some help," Shane chuckled as he leaned against the sink.

"Yes..." Ryan sighed in defeat causing Shane to let out another chuckle.

The smaller watched as Shane quickly stripped down before sliding the shower door open.

"You're so cute when your desperate like that," Shane commented as he pulled Ryan's body against his. "You are so precious," he added.

"I-I Love you," Ryan accidentally stuttered as Shane ran his hands down the Twink's chest.

"I love you too," Shane chuckled as he moved his neck to kiss me, his hands making there way down the smaller's V-line.

He slowly disconnected from his lips and kissed a trail from Ryans cheek to the back of his tan shoulder.

"Sh-Shane," He cries out s bit as Shane wrapped his hand around my erection.

"I love your cute little moans," Ryan felt him smiled against his shoulder before Shane covered that side of his shoulder in dark blue marks. "You're so precious," he added as he began jerking his counterpart of faster.

Moans slipped out of Ryan's Mouth as he felt blood rush to his tip. Shane took his time to mark his back before he released Ryan and turned around. Ryan smirked and giggled a bit and Shane squished his cheeks.

"I think you really sweet if you were down in your knees," Shane smirked, making a visible blush appear on Ryan's cheeks.

Shane bit his lip and shuffled down to his knees, Shane eyes adjusting to the sight of Ryan staring up at him with big, puppy dog eyes. Carefully, Shane rubbed his thumb over Ryan's cheekbone before maneuvering his hand into the black raven hair of the boy below him, firmly gripping his soft, wet hair.

Ryan's POV

Shane grabbed the base of his cock and placed it in front of me. I kept contact as I teased the tip of his cock with my tongue. He moaned out as I licked along the stroll up and down his cock before placing my lips before slowly pushing my throat into his length. Gagging when I got two thirds down but still continuing to sink down.

"Fuck princess, I didn't know you could take it down your throat like that," Shane grunted as I giggled on his length, my nose nearly thought the shaven patch underneath his belly button.

I blinked back tears as I slowly pulled off of his cock, taking a long and deep breath before grabbing his shaft and pushing it down my throat.

Once I was able to get satisfied grunt from Shane, I began to bob as quick as possible.

It only took a minute until moans spilled out of Shane's moth at a harsh rate, but he didn't stop me until I felt pre-cum coat the back of my throat.

"Did I do bad?" I questioned as I heaved.

"No darling, but I want to make sure you have some fun too," he assured as he pulled me up to my feet.

By now, my erection was getting painful and all I could do was whimper when Shane gripped my shaft harshly.

"Fuck!" I called out as I breathed sharply out of my nose.

"Your precious moans make me so damn hard," Shane praised before muffling my moans with his lips.

I was quick to open my mouth but Shane only pecks me a few time before turning me around. Harshly, he shoved me against the cold tile, just the way I liked it.

"You have such a nice ass," he chuckled, making me blush in embarrassment before he stopped eyes.

"Fuck!" I called up as he gripped my right hip tightly.

"You like it what I go rough on you don't you babe?" He asked as I felt him slip his pointer finger inside of me. "I mean, you do lien it when I finger you without lib huh?"

I nodded rapidly as he pushed in a second finger and began making scissoring motion inside of me. I moaned a bit over how good it burned when he added his third digit, the only 'lube' being The somehow still hot water.

"Shane," I whimper when he pulled his fingers out of me, whining from the loss of pleasure.

"Impatient huh? With a boy as pretty as you I figured you'd be so soft and gentle but i forgot how much of a slut you are for me," he commented as I get him line up with me.

"Fuck," I chuckled out as Shane pushed his head inside of me.

"Aw, am I too big for you?" He teased as he roughly thrusted all the way, causing my stomach to ignite with an addictive, burning pleasure.

"N-no," I stuttered as I gasped.

My insides did a flip as Shane pulled out and shoved all the way back in.

"Fuck!" I cried out. "Maybe just a bit," I panted.

"Oh I think you can take it. You've taken its so well before, I think you can take it again," I could here the smirk as he began to slow down his pace a bit.

"O-okay," I stammered.

Soon, his thrusts we're getting me brutal, yet, it felt so fucking good.

"SHANE!!!" I screamed out as I felt his cock rammed against my prostate over and over again.

Shane giggled and hugged as he began to punctuate my prostate over and over again.

"Shane," I called out again as I came harshly, most hitting the tile but some clung to my waist. "S-sensitive," I mumbled.

"I know just..." he grunted and game, filling me up he could finish his thought. "Fuck," he grunted as he pull out and cling to me.

"Better?" He asked.

"Yeah... way fucking better."