? Jealousy (Smut) ?

A/n: I'll probably put actual effort into this because this is a request from like three people.

Shane's blood boiled as Eugene flirted with a very oblivious Ryan.

"You just look so cute with that skirt on," Eugene commented as he pulled at the end of Ryan's skirt a bit.

"Thank you," He giggled cutely as he pulled the skirt back up. "Shane got it for me."

"Well, Shane has a good taste, what else do you like about Shane?" Eugene continued to caress Ryan in certain places that made Shane want to yell out.

"He is nice, and funny and smart and-"

"I mean physical wise? How good at sex is he," Eugene asked.

This is were the line crossed for Shane, friend or not, The Asian was getting to close to his friend and he didn't like it.

"Eugene!" Shane called out as he ran towards the other and grabbing the collar of his shirt.

"Hey, what they hell dude," Eugene choked as he tried to rip away from the teller's grip.

"Shane quit," Ryan whimpered as he pulled on his boyfriends arm, ultimately convincing Shane not to beat Eugene into a pulp.

"Don't talk to him like that," Shane spat as he held his small boyfriend next to him. "You're lucky he's here to stop me I would have fucking tackled your ass," Shane threatened,

"Whatever, you're loss baby," He winked at Ryan before walking off into his a group of other co-workers.

"That on of a-"

"Shane Madej, why did you attack him he did nothing wrong?" Ryan asked with disappointment.

"We're going home," Shane steamed as he grabbed Ryan's hand and pulled him out of the office building.

"H-hey!" Ryan called out, but Shane was too focused on getting Ryan as far away from that building as he could to listen to the younger. "Shane what the hell?" Ryan pouted when Shane placed him in the passenger seat like a child, buckling him in and everything.

"I'm not going to let that freak talk to you like that, he just fucking sexually assaulted you," Shane explained as he drove out of the Buzzfeed parking lot.

"It's Eugene he didn't assault me!" The smaller explained, not know really what the hell was happening.

"He kept grabbing you and even tried to pull down your skirt, i'm not letting another man treat you like that," Shane replied with a shockingly calm voice.

"I'm a grown man I can-" Shane interrupted Ryan with a look of sincere worry.

Ryan only sighed and propped his head up against the window with his arm.

Once they arrived home, Shane took no time to home out of the car and grab Ryan out of the passenger seat, carrying him like a baby to the front door.

"Shane calm down it's not like I wou-"

Ryan was interrupted with a grunt as he was pushed against the leather couch that stop in the middle of the couples living room. Shane's lips locking against the other as he unbuttoned his shirt and through it to the side, leaving him in his white undershirt and dark denim jeans.

"Shane," Ryan whimpered as Shane pulled away from him, pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it to the side, revealing Ryan's work-out bra that the younger always wore under his cute sweaters.

Shane smirked and slid one of the bra straps off of Ryan's shoulder, leaving dark love bites on the smaller's shoulder that he would have to cover up with make-up.

"S-shane," Ryan moaned as he grinned his hard on against the taller's.

"Eager now are we?" Shane chuckled as he hooked his pointer finger on Ryan's skirt, pulling it down along with the younger's underwear.

"Please," Ryan bit his lip as Shane whispered sweet nothings in his hair.

"You're my sweet baby boy and nobody will take you away from me," Shane whispered as he kissed Ryan's ear, slowly trailing his hand up and down the smaller's cock.

"Fuck!" Ryan bucked his hips up, tears slipping out of his eyes as he begged for more. "I-I need more."

"More what?" Shane teased as he bit and nipped at Ryan's neck, not caring were he placed hickeys. "Gotta tell me what you want babe."

"You~, I want you to fuck me~" He finally admitted as he squirmed under the taller.

"Hmm, that's what i thought," Shane chuckled as he took his hand away from Ryan's erection and sat up, lift Ryan's legs up a bit and pressed a finger into his hole.

Shane slowly fingered Ryan until pain left his lips and the air filled with moans of pleasure. Soon, the younger was fucking himself on Shane's three digit, begging for him and panting. Shane nearly grunted from Ryan's gasps and decided he was prepared enough.

"Ready?" Shane asked as he lined himself up to Ryan's hole.

Ryan nodded eagerly making Shane smirked as he pushed his member into Ryan, watching the younger's eyes cloud with pleasure. Shane chuckled as Ryan struggled to catch his breath as he slid in fully. He kissed his lover temples as the smaller did his best to adjust to his boyfriends size.

"Fuck~" Ryan whispered as Shane began a slow pace, making sure not to hurt his precious baby.

"Feel good?" Shane asked as he greeted Ryan's soft pink lips with a kiss.

"Hell yes!" Ryan replied eagerly as Shane began speeding up.

Soon, the room filled with Ryan's loud, feminine moans, and Shane's soft grunts as they melted into each other. The smell of sex took over the room as Shane pounded into Ryan's small figure, being as rough as he could with the twink, just how Ryan liked it.

"F-fuck Shane! I'm close," Ryan shouted through moans as Shane kept the ppace.

"So am I," Shane replied, feeling the same warm feeling in his gut that Ryan was feeling.

"Fuck me! F-uck.. shANE!!" Ryan screamed as he came, cum shooting up his stomach, coem even getting on his chest as Shane continued pounding until he came with a grunt.

"Fuck..." Shane panted as he rode off both of there highs before pulling out and chuckling.

"Fuck is right holy shit," Ryan added as Shane laughed and gave him a kiss before sitting up. "Are you just gonna leave now?" Ryan chuckled.

"Yes, It's a smash and dash," Shane joked as he pick Ryan up bridal style causing Ryan to sequel. "i'm kidding, but we need a shower," He smiled.

"Agreed," Ryan, well, agreed.

Word Count: 1068