👻 Scars 👻

Trigger Warning: References of cutting

"Best friends tell each other their biggest secret?" Shane repeated to himself before shrugging. "Sure, you setting me up with Bergara?" Shane questioned the director.

Ryan's eyes lit up as the director turned and asked him the same thing. Ryan agreed and as soon as the director got up, Ryan grew a huge smile.

"You consider me your best friend?" His voice was so cherry as he eyes sparkled, Shane turned to Ryan and chuckled.

"Of course," he responded as he closed his laptop and stood up, walking towards were the director was leading them. "Come on Ry, we got worked to do."

Ryan smiled even brighter (if possible) and followed Shane to one of the recording rooms. The director pointed for 'the bois™️' to sit at the bright white desk with matching chairs.

~

As usual, it took awhile for everything to get set up properly. The cameras had to be set up and focused, mics had to be adjusted, and other things like that, so, Ryan and Shane were left to entertain themselves.

Shane was chill, as always, just playing on his phone while leaning back in his chair. Ryan, on the other hand, was seconds away from collapsing due to stress an anxiety. It had only hit him a few minutes again that he had to reveal his deepest secrets to Shane. I mean, of course he could lie, but Shane would be able to tell.

"Alright, clap a few times Shane," The director... well, directed.

Shane clapped his hands so that the audio would sink up.