? Problematic ?

A/n: Trigger warnings. Shit gets pretty deep I guess. Also if you would like I could make a part two (I probably will anyways)

Ryan watched himself slowly dying every time he walked into the bathroom, but he decided to ignore it, just as he ignored the constant pain in his stomach and the constant feel of the work pulling him by his neck.

His cheek were sunken in, his jawline was 'perfect', his rips stuck out so much it almost looked like they would break through his skin, his stomach was covered in old cutting scars, and his legs were covered in new cutting scars to the point were they were permanently swollen.

Under his sweatshirt and sweatpants, he was disgustingly skinny but he thought he was fine. He liked the feeling of an empty stomach. He liked the filling of dragging a blade across his legs, so deep that the cuts couldn't reform together so it looks as if parts of his legs were missing.

Shane also watched himself dying. Nose bleeds became apart of his everyday life. Barley able to keep his job because he's to busy snorting cocaine. His neck was soar twenty-four seven but he continued to smoke packs of cigs until he past out from sleep deprivation or until his he was coughing up blood. He drank all night and night. Wasting his life with prostitutes and fighting guys in bars 'till he was crawling back to his apartment.

~

"We need to do something him," Ned commented about Shane.

"I could wrap my fingers around Ryan's ankles, and I have short fingers," Zach noted.

"We got to get them fixed up," Keith added to the conversation.

"Idea," Zak turned to his three work-friends. "We make them think there doing a video thing together but in reality we make them talk about there shit."

"Dude that's not g-"

"Wait. That's a good idea," Eugene interrupted Keith. "I mean, they're obviously are close, so they'll build up each other when they talk about it. But do we tell anybody else?" He asked.

"No. We don't need rumors going around. I love it here but there are some shady bitches here," Zak explained, everybody nodding before they went on with there day.

~

Shane was already out of it when he got to his apartment, already having a couple blunts on the ride home, thanking whatever weed god there was for legalizing it. He stumbled into his house and searched for the one thing he always craved when he was high. Well... two things. Stadium canned cheese, and a drug cocktail.

He grabbed his two liter bottle of Fanta (which he lost the cap too causing it to go flat) and cough syrup. Mixing the drink before putting it in the a Red Bull can before heading to the couch we're he sat and go finished the drink. He soon passed out, not even worrying about the fact that he could have just over dosed.

Ryan, on the other hand, was throwing up the orange he ate this morning, crying as his throat was raw and his stomach acid stung his mouth. He just wanted to end. He wanted everything to stop but, he was too scared. So he just stood up, flushed the toilet, and brushed his teeth.

He brushed his teeth, over and over and over until his gums started bleed. The minty smell numbing his nose as he spit out the tooth paste in his mouth. He held onto the door for a moment as he felt dizzy, and as much as he tried to regain his balance, he failed. He passed out, falling to the hard tile floor, immediately snoring and sleeping like a baby.

~

Shane walked in the next morning with sunglasses on, still high from yesterday as he sat down in his seat.