? Dysphoric ?

A/n: I got his idea from a Krii7y one-shot on Fanfiction.net but now I can't find it so I'm gonna write my own but with Shyan.

Also this involves being trans and if you against it, honestly I can judge you because that's ur own opinion as long as you are kind and treat people respect.

That being said if you are against or are just uncomfortable this is a warning to skip.

Shane's POV

"Hey, is it just me or does Ryan look sick?" I asked one of the producers of the video Ryan and I were going to be apart of.

"Hmm," the lady paused and looked at Ryan who seemed to be holding his stomach with a hidden look of pain on his face. "He does look sick, how do you know him?" She asked.

"He's been my boyfriend for almost three months, why?" I asked as I took a sip of my coffee.

"Well, how about after we finish this quick video you go home and take care of him," She smiled, causing me to smile as well.

"Thank you," I smiled even wider when she chuckled.

"No problem, I know what it's like," She replied.

I nodded in confusion, not knowing what she meant by 'I know what it's like' but I ignored it and sat down next to Ryan and smiled.

"You don't look well babe, Mrs. Krissy said that after this video me and you can take the rest of the day off so I can take care of you," I smiled as I kissed my boyfriend's cute cheek.

"You don't need to take care of me," he retailed quickly, his face going white in fear.

"What do you mean, I'm your boyfriend I'll take care of you," I smiled as I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and rubbed his arm.

"Ow," he hissed as I accidentally bumped on his chest.

"Sorry," I sighed as I moved my arm.

"No it's fine, just sore from... working out yesterday," He explained.

"That's okay, we'll take a hot shower when we get to my house," I insisted.

"Actually, can we go to my house," Ryan asked.

I was kinda confused because Ryan usually wanted to come to my house but I agreed.

~

"Alright, we're good boys," Mrs. Krissy smiled as Ryan ate the rest of his doughnut.

"Are you really finishing that pickle doughnut?" I chuckled as I grabbed my coat.

"You finished the fucking Oreo one," Ryan snapped back with a chuckle.

"Yeah because it tasted like Oreos, not a damn pickle," I smirked as I put his coat on while he finished his doughnut.

"Whatever," he sighed wiping the icing from his face.

"Got everything you need," I asked as I checked my pockets for my keys and my phone.

Ryan nodded and grabbed my hand as we left the recording room.

Ryan whimpered as he buckled in his seat when we got to my car.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked as I sat my hand on his thigh which he quickly shyed away from.

"I'm just.. sore," he sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you once we get to your our house," I assured before rubbing my hand through his hair and pulling out of the parking lot.

~

As soon as I pulled up to Ryan's house, Ryan dashed out of the car and ran inside. I chuckled because I thought it was cute but the thought quickly shut down as I stepped in to hear Ryan crying.

"Ryan?" I called out as I herd him cry out from the bathroom.

I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could and opened it to see Ryan huddled in the corner by the heater.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked as I ran over to him and held him close to me as he stayed in his ball.

"Shane!" He cried out as he dug his head repeat in his lap.

"What baby," What," I asked as I ran my fingers through his dark black hair, trying my best to calm him down a bit.

"I'm scared," he mumbled as he sniffled, tears still on his cheeks as he looked up at me.

"Why are you scared?" I asked as I held his cheek in my hand, rubbing my fingers over his tears in order to wipe them away.

"Because..." he paused and and sobbed again. "I've been hiding something from you," he whimpered as he dug his head in my chest.

It was silence as I look down at him, my heart shattering as he cried into my chest.

"Babe, you know you can tell me anything I will l-"

"I'm a girl," he cried out as he held me closer, almost as if he thought I was going to let go of him.

"W-what," I stuttered, looking down at Ryan in shock.

"I'm a girl," he repeated. "I'm not a real guy," he choked as he wiped tears from his sore eyes.

"I'm confused. Are you transitioning into a girl or something?" I asked.

"No Shane. I was born a girl," he explained while still freaking out. "I'm a fucking tranny and I-"

I stopped him and pulled him against my chest.

"Are you wearing a binder?" I asked calmly, trying to change the subject.

"Y-yes," he stuttered as he looked up at me.

"You need to take it off," I said as I moved over to sit across from him.

"No. I don't want to," he begged as he wrapped around his chest.

"Ryan, t-"

"You don't understand Shane!" He yelled as he curled up in a ball again. "I can't..." he mumbled as he cried into his sleeve.

I sighed, crawling over to Ryan and grabbing the hem of his shirt. He begged me to stop but I knew if he kept his binder on for too long he could break something.

"Ryan, I know you're dysphoric but you have to take your binder off," I explained as I  pulled his shirt and binder off his body.

He quickly hid himself from me.

"Do you have any Midol?" I asked, finally understanding what the producer said earlier, but how did she know he was trans.

Ryan nodded and I sighed.

"I wanted you to take off you pants and boxers and get in the shower, the warm water will make you feel better," I explained as I kissed his forehead before getting to my feet and leaving the bathroom.

I was upset. Not because Ryan was trans, that I didn't care I about, I was upset that he wasn't comfortable enough to tell he was trans. That really grounded my herd but I have to worry about him right now.

I walked to the kitchen and reached in a cabinet wear I found some Midol. I grabbed two pills and grabbed a cup of water before I sped back stairs.

" I have your pain killers," I said as I wanted the bathroom, Ryan sitting in the tub as the water hit his face and stomach, hurled in a ball and completely cover by his arms and legs.

I walked over to him and gave him the pills, holding the cup to his lips and he took a sip.

"Does the water feel good?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his dark hair.

He nodded and smiled.

"Thank you," he mumbled as he closed his eyes.

"No problem," I replied with a smile.

Word Count: 1254