? Edge ?

"Ryan please," Shane's voice rang with fear as he watched Ryan's leg dangle off of the Buzzfeed building.

"Why do you care?" Ryan's voice was a quiet mumble as he looked over the edge.

"What?! What do you mean 'why do i care'? How could I not care?" He yelled over the sounds of sirens in the distance.

"Because nobody cares," Ryan turned his head to face Shane, nearly losing his balance as tears streamed down his tan face.

"Everybody cares. If..." Shane paused as he took a breath in, feeling that if he hadn't he would pass out. "If you had told me you were depressed I would have gotten you help," Shane's eyes were shut tightly as he tried not to show his tears.

"I don't need help," Ryan mumbled turning back to the ledge.

It was silent for a moment as Shane stared at the back of Ryan's head, wanting so badly to just tell Ryan how he felt, wanting Ryan to hear about his feelings and somehow love him back enough to get up from that ledge.

"Then what do you need?" Shane asked, breaking the few moments of silence that passed.

"I need... someone," Ryan folded his arms into his chest as he began to tremble, suddenly feeling cold.

"Someone?" Shane mumbled to himself. "Like a friend-"

"No, Shane," Ryan interrupted, obviously getting annoyed by how naive Shane was.

"What? More than a friend?" Shane asked, slowly stepping closer.

"No... Yes? Maybe," Ryan sighed and turned around, now only inches away from Shane's face.

"I love you," Shane whispered as he brought his hands up to caress Ryan's tan face.

"W-What?" Ryan stuttered, almost in shock from what Shane had just said.

"You heard me..." Shane pecked Ryan's soft lips. "I love you."

A/n: WOW LOOK AT ME. FINALLY MADE A ONESHOT!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE A REQUEST BECAUSE, AS YOU MAY BE ABLE TO TELL BY THE FACT THAT THIS ONESHOT IS SO SHORT, iM AM RUnjhnING OUT OF ideAS!!!