Prologue

Destiny POV

I have a big crush on my best friend's dad. No, he's not married to her mom. He's single. His smile and his deep voice everything about him just make me fall for him even more. I know it's just a innocent crush. He'll never go for me. I'm underaged. I'm only 17 years old the same age as his daughter also my best friend Mina.

I'm turning 18 next week, maybe I'll try to make my move on him.

I was sleeping over at Mina's house this weekend. I honestly only like staying her because her dad is fine as fuck. Mina is such a terrible friend to me. She has slept with my ex boyfriend while I was with him, she's has watched me get jumped by 3 other girls and just stood there with her phone out getting it all on video, and she's tried to fight me over my own clothes. But, I keep calling her my best friend and going back to her house for her dad. I'm about to make that bitch my step daughter.

"All the girls at school think you're a hoe because you messing with that one Asian boy" she grinned.

"Who?"

"The one with the tattoo on his back"

"Bobby?" I said confused. Bobby was my friend but, we never took it to that level.

"How does that make me a hoe it's only one boy?"

"I don't know maybe someone told them that" she giggled. Of course, it was her messy ass. I'm over this dumpling head ass bitch. I'd beat her ass if her father wasn't down stairs looking like a full course meal.

Plus, that would make me look ghetto and I can't show such behavior. I have to act like I'm mature so he'll like me as much as I like him.

Mina's bitch ass falls asleep before me. There's times where I think of putting a pillow over her face and just killing her slowly. She's just that fucking annoying. I know I'm being fake but it's for the love of my life.

I go down stairs to get a drink of water and her dad is just sitting on the couch looking scrumptious. I tried to think of a reason to go talk to him. Maybe, I can make up some boy trouble advice.

"Umm sir can I please ask you for advice" I walked towards the couch to sit down. His name is Simon but, I call him sir out of respect.

"Sure go ahead Destiny" he said in his deep beautiful voice flashing me a smile. My heart was racing. Only he could make me feel this way.

"This guy that I'm talking to wants to have sex but, I don't know what to do" I lied my beautiful ass off.

"You're not dating him and he wants to have sex with you? I don't think it's a good idea"

"Yeah and I always imagined myself having sex with an older man" I purposely squeeze my boobs together with my arms.

"You're only 17 years old Destiny you can't handle an older man" he said looking at my boobs like I intended for him to.

"I'm turning 18 next week and I can handle a lot of things" I bit my lips, winking at him. We stared at each other in silence for a while before he said something.

"Then you should wait till your 18" he smirked.

"Don't you think I have a body of a grown woman" I said standing up and twirling so he could see.

He just stared at my body mesmerized a little. He snapped out of it sadly.

"You should get some sleep Destiny" he turned me down.

I was sad a little but, I'm not going to stop trying he'll be mine eventually.

I went to sleep. Well I barely went to sleep I was tossing and turning. That always happens when I'm over here maybe it's because I'm not sleeping where I want to sleep in this house.

Simon was cooking breakfast for us. He's so perfect why can't he just be my man already.

"Good morning ladies" he greeted us as we walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning" I said with a smile on face.

Mina didn't say good morning because she was on her phone. She's so rude. She's probably texting that ain't shit ass boy she's dating. Simon doesn't even let her date. She's just doing all of that behind his back just like I'm going to be doing with her father.

He gave us our food and we ate. Mina left me to clean her dish and went to take a shower.I didn't have a problem with it because Simon was still in the kitchen and he was wearing grey sweatpants looking good.

I passed by purposely sliding my hand pass his bulge. I was too scared to look at the expression on his face. I didn't want to get scolded for my thotty behavior.

He came up behind me and pressed himself against my ass and trapped me against the sink and whispered in my ears "this is what you wanted to feel huh" I felt chills running up and down my spine.

It gets better. He was grinding against me. I even felt his bulge start to get hard. I didn't want him to detach from me.

"Too bad you can't get any of it til you turn 18" he moved away from me. I just experienced a beautiful moment with the love of my life.

I want more.

✨✨
Please vote, comment, and share