Chapter 35

Destiny POV

I woke up in Simon's arms. We didn't end up having sex like I hoped for but, It feels so good waking up to the person you love. I knew I had to get home before Jacob starts getting suspicious but, I really don't want to go.

As soon as Simon wakes up he hovers on top of me kissing me. Once he stopped, he leaned against my ear.

"I missed you Destiny" he whispered.

"I missed you too" I replied. He just stayed on top of me. I could tell he didn't want me to go.

"Before I forget, I got something for your birthday" he got up off me and went over to his dresser.

"You didn't have to" I said. Knowing good and damn well I was happy. Jacob didn't give me anything for my birthday. The fact that Simon still bought something for me even when I wasn't near him shows me a lot.

I stood up as soon as I seen he came over to me with a box.

He opened it and I seen it was a diamond heart necklace.

"It's beautiful" I pecked him on the lips

"I know you've always wanted a diamond heart necklace" he smiled. The fact that remembers that. When I told him that I didn't even think he was listening.

"Let me put it on you" he moved my hair out the way, put the necklace on me, and started kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Simon stop you'll leave hickeys on me" I moaned. I'm not going to lie I really want this. Having sex with Jacob isn't doing anything for me especially since I never cum while have sex with him. He cums quick. I have to keep faking my orgasms to make him happy.

Simon pulled my dress up, rubbing me through my panties. I could feel myself getting so wet. He suddenly turned me towards the bed, bending me over. He pulled my panties to the side and shoved into me deeply causing me to gasp.

I could tell he was letting me know how angry he was with me for having a boyfriend from the way he was pounding into me. Thats why I'll always love him more than Jacob. When he's upset, he beats my pussy he doesn't beat me.

My loud moans were filling the room. It didn't help that he was whispering dirty things into my ear.

I was shaking from my strong and exhilarating orgasm. I felt my legs giving out but he held me up. He pushed into me deep while grunting in my ear as he came inside me.

"I love you Destiny" he panted. After our session I grew so tired and so did he. We decided to take a nap. Once again, I wasn't even thinking about Jacob.

✨✨

Lily POV

"Where's Destiny? Is she still sleeping over there?" Jacob asked over the phone.

"She's here. She woke up, ate, and went back to sleep. She was really tired" I lied. Damn it's 4:50 in the afternoon, Destiny is still not home?

"Can I come see her? Did she tell you she was pregnant by any chance?" He asked. The fuck? She better not be pregnant.

"No she didn't say anything about being pregnant"

"Thank God" he sighed. He's so annoying. "I just miss her"

"Sure you do" I mumbled.

"Could you tell her to come back home when she wakes up"

"Yeah I will" I hung up and I got up to put on some clothes. I'm going to go to Simon's house to tell Destiny to go home because Jacob is getting on my nerves.

✨✨

Destiny POV

It's like Simon doesn't want me to go home at all. We eat, fuck, then go back to sleep. It's 5 o'clock in the afternoon and we're still doing the same thing.

"Simon I-I t-think we should ugh" I moaned as spread my legs further apart sucking on my clit.

It was all interrupted when there was a knock on the door. So he stopped and put on some clothes to open the door. I got dressed as well.

I heard Lily's voice from the living room. Wow she really came to get me.

I walked into the living room. She was looking at me crazy.

"Damn sis I mean to cock block or anything but your bitch ass poor replacement for Simon is blowing up my phone" she says. Simon found it hilarious when she insulted Jacob.

"I really hope you plan on fixing your hair before we leave because you look rough right now" she said trying to comb my hair when the comb she pulled out her purse.

She made sure I looked decent in front Jacob.

We were whispering about what happened between Simon and I.

"Girl what happened?"

"He proposed"

"Where's the ring I want to see it"

"He didn't give it to me yet"

"Why the fuck not?"

"He wants me to leave Jacob first but do you see my new necklace" I pointed at my necklace.

She jumped up and down. I had to stop her. Lily is something else.

Lily is just one of those people who can't whisper so I'm pretty sure Simon heard at least the majority of our conversation.

When I was about to leave Simon grabbed me by my forearm and pulled me into a kiss. A long one at that. When he pulled away he whispered into my ear "leave him".

That was honestly enough to make me go home and end things with Jacob. If I'm not with you then there's no reason for you to be at my house anymore. So, he could take his ass back to New York.

I just hope he takes it well.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter