Chapter Six

Destiny POV

Simon and I have been together for three months and it's already taking a left turn. We argue all the time. He tells me he's busy and I understand but, I'm really bored and unhappy. Our relationship isn't what it use to be. I want to end it but, when you start dating someone you've wanted for so long it's hard to let go.

I use to see him 5-6 times every week. Now, we could spend 2 weeks without seeing each other. He use to check up on me everyday. Now, he barely checks up on me. Lily thinks he's cheating on me. She's usually right this time I hope she's wrong.

"You could come to the mall with us" Lily offered.

"No the fuck she can't" Jinhwan immediately squinted his eyes at Lily.

Lily nudged him. "Sorry he's just...stupid"

"You always wanna invite people to be a third wheel leave her ass at home for once" Jinhwan complained.

He's had an attitude with me ever since I rejected Bobby. They all have especially Hanbin.

"Ok I'll stay home" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, think about how many hearts you broke" he said.

Wow, I hate him more than I've ever hated him before and I didn't think it was possible. I couldn't even be mad because I know Lily would act the same way if someone rejected me like I did Bobby.

"Bye girl" she hugged me then, walked out my room with Jinhwan.

✨✨

Lily POV

Jinhwan and I was just walking around the mall minding our business until, I see Simon with a bitch that's not my best friend. I immediately send a text to Destiny because he had her all types of fucked up.

Des how about Simon is at the mall with this old ass bitch

He said he was at work

Tuh sis hold on let me get the pictures for you because you know I come with the receipts

I try to take a good picture of them but, their too far and they were going into a another store.

"Jinhwan lets go" I grabbed his hand.

"What the fuck. I was looking at those shirts where are we going?"

"To spy on someone"

"Oh my god, I swear I can't take you no where you always wanna be messy" he nagged.

"Shut your ass up. It's either you spy with me or go back to that store...with your bitch ass" he was pissing me off.

"Alright let's go" I led him into the store that they were in and was snapping pictures like my life depended on it. I even had Jinhwan snap a couple. Team work make the dream work baby.

I sent them all to Destiny and waited for the reply.

Thanks sis. These are in some good angles sis.