Chapter Three

A/N- SMUT UP AHEAD AND ITS NOT ALL THAT SIS .
I'm just saying if there was a smut contest I'd lose like a motherfucka

Destiny POV

I was pretending to be asleep. Lily and Mina snuck out being real loud as the fuck.

I know I was talking all this shit but, now I'm scared as fuck. I feel like he's going to destroy me.

I stopped being a pussy. I walked to his room. He was in the bathroom taking a shower. Being the person I am, I take my clothes off and hop in the shower with him.

He turns around and pushes me in the wall pressing his lips against mine. Ok we're getting straight to the point.

He broke the kiss and got down on his knees. He put my left leg over his shoulder and began sucking on my clit.

He just started and I was already all over the place. I've got my nana eaten before by my first love, Junhoe. But, it was nothing like this.

Simon's tongue was in all the right spots. I tried to move his head away from me because he was making me feel something I never felt before. My legs were getting weak and I was in this bitch shaking. I finally released and I walked out the shower because I'm all about my needs and no one else's.

A/N y'all peep how she was trying to diss Junhoe 😂

I was drying myself with one of the towels in his bathroom.

"Where are you going" he asked.

"To put back on my clothes" I replied.

"We're not done yet" he said turning off the water and getting out the shower. Oh so we're going all the way. Let me say a prayer for my walls.

He dried himself with a towel and led to his bed in his room.

He pushed me back on the bed, opening my legs. He wasted no time eating me out again. So obviously he loves my juices.

Before, I can cum again he slips his dick inside me. He was slowly thrusting inside me so, I could adjust to his size.

"Faster" I moaned. He started thrusting faster and harder I couldn't help but to moan loud as fuck.

He kissed me and my moans were muffled. He's a really good kisser I thought to myself then my mind was like of course bitch he's old as fuck.

He was pounding into me mercilessly. I could feel myself about to cum.

I broke the kiss. "I-I'm c-cumming" I moaned cumming all over his sheets. Soon after he pulled out and came on my stomach.

I was basically limping when we got up to clean ourselves. Before, I left his room he put his number in my phone and I did the same.

I guess we're going to be doing this more often.

I wake up the next morning and see Lily was here. I woke her up to tell her everything.

"Did y'all use protection" she asked. I thought about lying but, she's my best friend she would know I'm lying.

"No we didn't" her eyes widened