Chapter 40

Destiny POV

We were back in Atlanta and at Simon's house. We took a shower together and got in bed because we were going to see my mom tomorrow.

"If its a girl we should name her Crystal" I said. Simon and I were laying face to face.

"No" he declined.

"Dayshanay" I giggled knowing he's going to say no.

"Absolutely not"

"Demi" I suggested.

"Like Demi Lovato?" He asked.

"Yeah"

"You don't even like her nor her music"

"I'm just searching for names that start with a D" I pouted.

"Let's call her Simone"

"You're just trying to have all the spotlight"

"It's just that I wanted to call Mina that but her mom said no"

"Aww baby really?" I started to feel bad.

"No I lied" we both busted out laughing.

We were silent for a while because he closed his eyes trying to sleep. I was just admiring his features. Who would of thought that I would end up with the man of my dreams.

"Simon"

"Hm?" He hummed.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he kissed my forehead.

"Who would of ever thought that we would get this far" I said. "I was just going to hit it and quit it" I added.

"Oh please, you wanted me to wife you since our first time"

"Nope I knew since our first time you were going to wife me. My pussy is gold."

"It's alright" he lied.

"Simon stop fronting. That's why I'm pregnant now because you can't get enough of me"

"Whatever" he laughed. I kept talking but, he kept falling asleep with his ugly fine ass. So I had no choice but to go to sleep.

Next Day....

We went to my mom's house and I introduced her to Simon. Surprisingly, she didn't have a problem with his age. She said she prefers anything other than Jacob.

While we were talking, his phone starts ringing. He immediately goes outside to answer it.

"Why couldn't he answer it right here" I squinted my eyes.

"It could be a very important call. Don't worry about it" my mom says. It still bothers me. Let's not forget Simon cheated on me before. Plus, we've been apart for a long time.

"Come on I'm going to make you something to eat" my mom says once she hears my stomach growling. I ate before I came here but I'm eating for two now.