Chapter 30

Destiny POV

Jacob and I came to an agreement that as long as he doesn't do drugs around me, I will turn the other way and act like I don't know he uses.

It's been a month since that happened and he wants to introduce me to his friends. He says their the only family he has and it would be very important for me to meet them.

As soon we walked into the house, I was disgusted. The house looked like a trap house. Considering the fact that Jacob is a drug dealer his friends are probably drug dealers too.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend Destiny" he says. "Destiny this is Ron, David, and Carlos" he pointed at each of them introducing me.

Jacob is the best looking one. Although, Carlos and David were decent just not as attractive as Jacob. Ron on the other hand, ew. He has drug addict written all over him.

"Wow your girlfriend is sexy" David said eyeing my ass. What a creep.

"I didn't know you liked black bitches" Ron says. I was highly offended. He called me a black bitch and Jacob laughs as if it was funny.

"She's pretty" Carlos says. The only one who wasn't fucking getting on my nerves.

Jacob sat down and pulled me on his lap. While Jacob was talking David sits down next to Jacob and starts rubbing my thigh. I pushed his hand off. I felt really uncomfortable. Especially with Ron stroking my hair. What was making me so mad is that Jacob wasn't doing anything to stop them.

"Is your girlfriend shy?" David asked.

"No, she's a wild one" Jacob says putting his hand between my legs.

"Why doesn't she show us how wild she is" David smiles. Jacob better say something.

"David chill you could see she's uncomfortable" Carlos defends me. I don't even know him and he's the only one who sticks up for me. Meanwhile, my boyfriend is right here doing nothing.

I was pissed the fuck off. We were in the car and I didn't say anything to him. He took me out to eat but I still ignore him. It was times like this where I miss Simon. He would actually fight for me. That's when I remember the letter. Why haven't I read it yet? Maybe it's because as soon as I'm done with my homework I have to give my attention to Jacob because he's needy. He wants my attention all day everyday like I don't have shit to do. I think I'm going to break up with him today.

He parks in front of his house. Ugh, why are we here I wanted to go back to my dorm.

"What's your fucking problem?" He asked. Rude much?

"If you can't see what the problem is then it's pointless to even explain it"

"I'm only going to ask this one more time what's your fucking problem?"

"You were letting your friends say and touch me inappropriately"

"Are you just going to lie in my face?" He asked. Lie? His friend was basically trying to fuck me in front of Jacob.

"I'm not lying" I crossed my arms.

"What are you even mad for?" He asked. "Didn't you use to fuck your ex boyfriend's best friend?"

Did he just throw my past in my face. He said he'll never do that. Not only is he a drug addict and a wimp, he's also a fucking liar.

"Take me to my dorm!" I raise my voice.

"Why so you could fucking leave me?" He yells hitting the steering wheel.

"Yes so I could fucking leave you! Don't call or text me! Matter of fact, delete my number"   He gets out the car and opens my door pulling me out the car, closing the car door I try getting out of his hold but he's stronger than me. He opens the door to his house and throws me inside closing the door behind him.

"You told me you weren't leaving me so I won't fucking let you leave me" he said getting on top of me while I'm on the ground. I'm still squirming on the floor until, he grabs my hair and bangs my head on the floor and starts choking me.

"Stop fucking moving then I'll let go" I stop squirming. He let me go and got off me.

I was on the floor crying. No guy has ever put their hands on me. I didn't even do anything.

He picked me up off the floor and carried me bridal style onto his bed.

"Destiny I'm sorry" he apologizes. "I just love you so much. The thought of losing you drives me crazy. You're the only girl who accepted me for me" he kissed my cheek. I wanted to wipe my cheek so bad but what if he chokes me again.

He lies down next to me whispering how much he's sorry and how he'll never do it again.

He sounded so sincere. I believe he won't do it again.

✨✨

I hope you enjoyed the chapter