Chapter Four

Destiny POV

This is the second time we'll be doing this. We didn't go straight to the room. We were sitting in the living room. I don't understand why I am so nervous. We've did this before.

"Are you nervous" he pulled me on to his lap. So I'm on top of him.

"Y-yes" I stuttered. Why am I acting like this.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to" he kissed my cheek.

"But I want to" I said wrapping my arms around him.

"It's ok get up " I got off his lap and he went into his room. I followed.

I sat on his bed. I looked around and seen a full bottle of alcohol.

I was tempted to drink but, I don't want to just grab the bottle and drink, it's not mine. Plus, he would look at me differently.

He turned around and seen me staring at the bottle.

"You want to drink?" He asked. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"I could do that?" I asked nervously. I really don't want him to look at me differently.

"Yeah let me get you a cup" he said. I started stripping out me clothes only leaving my panties and bra on. Mostly because I want him to eat my pussy again.

He came back with the cups and seen me lying on his bed.

"Why'd you take your clothes off?"

"Why do you still have your clothes on?" I reversed the question.

He put the cups on the nightstand and took off his clothes only leaving his boxers on. He got on the bed with me.

I took one of the cups and started pouring myself a drink. Your girl and alcohol can not be in the same room for too long without me going in.

He was just watching me. I was already on my third cup until, he took it from me. He sat me on top of him.

I wasn't drunk because I'm not a beginner so, three cups ain't shit to me. I started touching all over him.

"Stop let's talk" he said moving my hands. But, I want my nana eaten I said to myself.

"About what" I pouted.

"Tell me about you" he said rubbing my thighs. It honestly was turning me on but, even when I started touching him he would move my hands. He's not being fair.

"What? Why?"

"I just wanna know more about you. You showed me a new side to you that I never knew. I didn't know you drink"

Ughhh he's probably judging the fuck out of me. I might as well do something I always wanted to do.

"Mina drinks too" I acted as if I accidentally blurted out. I even did the accidental "covering my mouth and gasping".

"No she doesn't Mina's not crazy" he squinted his eyes hoping I was lying.

"Actually..." I trailed off. "Never mind she's my friend I can't snitch on her like that" I turned away dramatically.