2-Worst First Day

I arrived at school early because of mom who pushed me out of bed and shoved me outside. Having a lack of sleep, I wasn't in the mood for anything, especially not in the mood for the 'introducing part' at the beginning of the class when the teacher felt bored and saw me as a new face.

"Will you please introduce yourself to class?" The teacher said as I stood in front of the students who were looking at me.

I rolled my eyes at him,"will we please skip that? I'm really sleepy and moody today."

"But we would love to get to know you."

"And I would love to be left alone."

I noticed some eyebrows jerking up. Well, told you I got social problems.

The teacher sighed as he said,"just say your name and some things about you. Its not that hard."

"Fine, hello, I am (Y/N). I love sleep and I hate humans. Thank you." I went to the farthest seat possible at the end of the class beside a window.

Perfect place for a nap, I thought as I put my bag down and closed my tired eyelids.

__________________________________

"No, appa, don't leave! I'm sorry! Please.." I pleaded in a pathetic small tone.

He averted my eye gaze with his and looked at the door.

"Its not your fault," he whispered. "You can't stop it."

"No, please. I won't eat to much chocolate. I'll do my homework. Just stay."

He looked at me now. And I knew what he was about to say. I memorized it.

But this time, he didn't say those loathsome words I expected. Instead, he said something merely unexpected, "yo, what are you doing here?"

____________________________________

"Can't you hear me? I said what are you doing here??"

I looked up after being woken up, feeling annoyed at the person who was talking, and I found a boy looking at me with a frustrated face. I couldn't help but notice his obviously expensive clothes.

"Do you understand my language?" He said annoyingly.

"Yeah, idiot. What do you want? You just woke me up. Not good,buddy."

He smirked and said,"well, sorry. But you're the one who took my seat."

"Excuse you? Your seat? can I see an official paper that proves that?"

"I think you messed with the wrong guy."

"And why is that?"

"Heck. Do you even know who I am??" he asked in frustration.

"No. Are you some president here or something and I wasn't informed?"

He shook his head and gave me that stupid smirk of his that charmed all those fangirls in school, but not me, and said,"Well, I guess you really don't know. But in this school, I am the Gucci Guy."