29-L.O.V.E

Umm, hey? I really don't know how this letter thing works, not like I knew too many people to write letters for, but I'll try my best for this one. Damn, I regret writing this already.

I found myself chuckling at the letter as I read it silently on the pavement, imagining the sweet voice of (Y/N) while she read it.

Well, first of all, this is like a thank you letter. And I hope you liked the gift I brought you cause I worked too hard to get it when you thought I was ignoring you while I was actually focusing on bringing this gift to you. And I ain't taking a no or 'oh, well it's a meh' because the cashier told me there's no turning back.

Oh, wait. This is a letter, for you, right. Sorry. So, yeah. As I said, I want to thank you, for real. You brought me out of the darkness I was living in and showed me the colorful beauty of this world, although half the world's beauty is in you but don't brag about it, okay??

I guess that one of my biggest, endless problems was that I never cared about myself because I thought that others around me didn't. So why should I??

But you proved me wrong; you loved me like nobody did, and I still don't see why you love me. But maybe there doesn't have to be a reason to love someone, right?

I finally started feeling different and started opening up to the world a bit, knowing that you will always support me and be there. I finally started learning to act better towards myself. Because I didn't ever love myself.
But now I do. Because of you.

And that's why, I'm giving you the most powerful word I know that only the ones who were given little of it after their darkest moments knew its power:

I love you.

Yes, that's the word. But it's not like in the movies. I mean it, every bit of it. My heart and soul, my whole damn body is living for you, my mind only possessed with thoughts about you. If that's what love is, then, yes, I think I'm deep, too deep in love with you.

I hope you feel the same, though. Because you're the first person whom I love that much.

And I hope that's what people write in letters but I just tried to be honest, so yeah. Hope you're still not mad at me. I guess you don't like surprises that much, do you?

Hate (jk),

(Y/N)

I didn't even realize I was already weeping until a tear rolled down my cheek and hit the paper in my hand, sploching it and forming a wet piece of paper at (Y/N)'s name.

I felt too wrong. Too wrong. I never knew she held that much of love towards me. I thought I loved her more than she did.

I was wrong about that.

Now, I messed things up, didn't forgive (Y/N) and insulted her at my door. I doubt she would ever come back after this.

I sighed deeply at my self and pulled my numb body towards the house, getting inside and throwing myself at the nearest couch.

I messed up.

I lay there with the paper on my chest, still in my hand as I blinked away the tears. What will I do now??

RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG

Shut up, phone.

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!

Da Hell??!

The phone kept ringing but I never picked it up. I only looked boredly at the name of the contact once and put it down again.

I closed my eyes and tried to drift away into sleep. But my sleepiness was gone by the sudden burst of noise that echoed through the walls of the living room,"Ey! V!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??! AND WHY THE HECK AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY CALLS!?? THAT'S IRRESPECTIBLE!!"

I sighed and covered my face with a cushion, I already knew who that noisy voice belonged to.

"Hey!! It's afternoon! Don't sleep now!"

I suddenly felt a pair of hands shaking me after the cushion was thrown away from my face.

I squinted my eyes, still adjusting to the light as I looked at him,"get off of me, Namjoon. I'm not in the mood to hang out."

His eyebrows rose as he asked, already smiling with huge dimples showing,"you have a date??"

"Yeah, right," I scoffed. "It's like, the opposite."

His eyebrows then went down in question as he asked,"what? Why? What do you mean??"

I turned my body, my back was now facing him as I heard my own muffled voice mumble,"nothing. Just leave me alone."

"Dude, you're acting like a teenage fourteen-year old girl who just had a crush. Talk to me like a MAN!" he said as he pulled my body and forced my sleepy body to stand.

I sleepily looked at him with half opened eyes, trying to avoid the motherly questions of my hyung as he looked at me in worry.

"Now, tell me, young man. What's wrong??"

I sighed, letting everything slide off my chest. I only told him the main points, though, not telling him about the letter but only about me being wrong when I thought that (Y/N) didn't care about me.

As soon as I finished, telling him the last thing that happened and how I insulted (Y/N), I felt a sharp pain at my now red cheek that flew away. It took me a moment to comprehend what just happened.

Namjoon had slapped me. Hard.

"What the Hell is wrong with you, man??! Telling her like that??!! I thought you were the school's Gucci Guy who knew how to make a girl his! Not do that!!!

I looked down, biting my bottom lip like a kid being scolded by his dad for making trouble with the neighbors.

"But she's not just any girl, Namjoon.."

He nodded,"I know. And that's why, you'll have to apologize for her, properly."

"But... I don't know how. I dont think she'll ever speak to me again, hyung."

"Yep, she won't. But that's why, you got me." He smiled at me as he looked like his head was already planning to do something. I slightly smiled back, grateful for his help and for being there for me in the time of need.

"I'll help you, but on one condition; forgive me for breaking that vase and don't let me pay for it like you told me to."

My smile soon faded as I glared at him; what a true friend he is.