14-Avoid

My POV

"Excuse me, sir, what was your order again?" I asked the old man in front of me. He looked back at me and muttered,"eggs. You have it, right?"

"Unfortunately, sir, we ran out of that."

"Okay, just get me some coffee."

I bowed at the guy,"of course, sir, just give me a minute." I headed off to the kitchen and brought the guy's order, going back to his table and handing it to him. But the guy somehow spilled a little coffee after I handed it to him.

He looked back at me in frustration when it blotched his pants. "Now look what you did, stupid little girl, I'm gonna tell your boss. And seriously, what kind of restaurant doesn't have some eggs?!"

"I'm so sorry, sir," I said while cleaning the barely visible blotches of coffee on the table. Ugh, another rude costumer to deal with. "And this is a cafe, sir, not a restaurant."

He looked at me in anger and pushed me away,"stupid girl."

What the Heck?!

"Hey, don't treat her like that!" I heard a familiar voice say so.

I tilted my head slowly and saw Kim Taehyung. Oh, no...

The guy looked at him in anger,"oh, great. Just another stupid teenager. I'm done with you. I'm never coming back to this restaurant again!"

"Cafe," I still defended. He glared at me before leaving, not bothering to pay for the coffee.

I sighed in anger, knowing I'll be scolded for that and I'd have to pay for the rude ass guy's coffee.

But my mind was occupied with Taehyung's presence. I looked behind me again and he was still there, looking at me as he shrugged,"well, at least he left."

I gulped, not saying a word as I went to one of the waitresses that became one of my friends and told her to cover me up for a while before going out of the cafe and heading home as fast as I could.

But I realized I was already late when I heard a voice from behind me,"hey, wait."

I didn't even turn, knowing that Taehyung was probably following me.

I gasped as I felt a yank at my shoulder and was pulled back to a halt.

I turned slowly to the gasping boy.

"W-why.. Aren't you- talking to me?" He now looked at me, inhaling after talking.

"I need to get home," I said, walking away from him.

"(Y/N)!" He held my wrist firmly.

"Why haven't you come to school? It has been three days."

"I'm... Busy with work."

"Liar. I barely saw you at work."

"Were you stalking me?!"

"Maybe," he shrugged with a playful grin plastered on his face.

"Wha.. You serious? And why are you even asking? This is non of your business," I hissed and went to walk again. But he stopped in front of me, gulping.

"(Y/N)," he said. "Why aren't you talking to me?? Are you trying to avoid me?" He asked, his tone twirled with pain.

I didn't understand how he suddenly changed like that.

I shook my head,"Taehyung, I- I shouldn't be talking to you. I need to-"

"What do you mean?? Did somebody abuse you or threatened you not to talk to me?!"