15-Break

"Geez, at least you could be nice. I'm a guest in here,aren't I?" He teased.

"Taehyung," I said as I put my barely touched plate on the table. "Why are you here? Wasn't I clear when I said-"

I was cut off when Taehyung came towards me and faced me,"yes, you were. You were crystal clear. But I never seem to understand." He shrugged, grinning at me.

"Just get out." I got up, heading to my room. He followed me and said,"but your mom let me in, so you dont get to force me out of here."

"But this is my house."

"Well, technically, its not. It's your mother's." He smiled at me as he said almost the same words I said to him before.

"And, I guess you forgot, but I let you sleep in my house that night."

"Yes, and it was a horrible decision that I made." I was about to reach my room when Taehyung suddenly pushed me towards the wall and held my arms firmly.

"(Y/N), you can't keep ignoring me for the rest of your life." He sighed weakly.

"Watch me," I said as I tried to get away from him. But he held me tighter and leaned closer to me.

"No," he whispered. "You can't. You can't keep doing this. I..."

I looked into his eyes as he actually blushed. What was he going to say?

"I need to tell you that... I.. L- emm... Need you."

My eyebrows rose. "What?"

His body went closer as he was about to close the distance between us but I pushed him aside. He looked at me in shock. "But... You didn't let me finish. I need you to help me with-"

"No, Taehyung. Just... No. I...." A lump formed in my throat, blocking my next words. I blinked my tears away and just put on my jacket and ran outside, not knowing where to go but knowing that I had to go anywhere where he wasn't.

I finally stopped at a bridge, smelling the moist air around me and calming down. This was much harder than I thought it was. Especially with him acting like that and almost giving me a heart attack every second.

But what did he want to tell me back there? Did he want to....

Confess??

"Yeah, right. What a stupid thought. Just like me." I said to myself, walking slowly on the bridge. It was impossible to believe. Even if it was true, I couldn't be sure if he actually meant it, right? I just couldn't trust anyone anymore. Nobody ever loved me but my mom. Nobody.

I gulped, looking down at the river below the bridge. It looked too deep and perfect for suicide.

Wait, why was I even thinking of that??

But I took a closer look, leaning in and gazing at the rushing water below. I stood slowly on the edge of the bridge to feel the rush of the wind against my body.

Just what would happen if I went there? Nobody would miss me, right? Well, maybe my mother would, but she'll eventually get over it. I mean, I'll make it easier for her because she won't need to pay for me to stay alive anymore. Just how hard is it?

I didn't even notice how my feet that were standing on the edge slipped. But it happened so fast and I couldn't even get to let my whole life scene flash in my vision before I died like I always thought.

But I was suddenly pulled back towards the pathway on the bridge again and fell on someone. I got up and didn't bother to look down at the person who had pulled me strongly. I was too shocked at what I just did to myself. And besides, I was sure it was Taehyung. He probably followed me after I ran off.

The guy got up and I heard him say, "what were you thinking when you stood up there?? You're crazy."

My eyes widened as I saw who it was.

He was definetly not Taehyung.