5-Expensive

Taehyung's POV

"Remember those words, Kim Taehyung, you will regret ever knowing me."

I stared at the door as she left. Never in my life had I been hated like that. This girl wasn't like all the annoying fan girls I had (A/N: Excuse you but I'm a fangirl too XD). I didn't notice the smirk I had until Jungkook spoke,"emm, Taehyung? Are you okay? I never saw a girl reacting to you like that before."

I brushed him off,"don't worry, Jungkook, soon she won't be like that."

Jungkook only looked at me with worry as I stared into the nothingness, thinking of ways to make that girl's life miserable.

___________________________________

My POV

I groaned as I read the note mom left on the fridge door; my mom would be staying at work till more than midnight again. So, I had to go out and buy food in that cold weather.

"Waaaaaeeeee," I moaned as I put my jacket and shoes on, not bothering to wear something better than my normal home pants and red blouse. Well, at least I had put on a scarf that matches the blouse, so that's a progress.

As soon as I rushed out, the harsh wind was racing me, pushing me to the opposite direction of where I'm supposed to go.

I finally reached the market, barely seeing anything in the night air. But I puffed my cheeks in frustration when I realized that there was a sign at the locked door saying 'closed'

"Aish! Who closes at a time like that??!"

I sighed as my stomach grumbled. "Hush, my love. Ill find another store, don't worry."

I had no other choice but to walk to a really far store which was the closest after that stupid closed one. That was a long way.

I finally reached the store and picked whatever food I wanted to eat; some instantly cooked ramen, some vegetables for the house and a packet of chocolate milk for me. I love chocolate milk.

I went to the cashier and the guy started doing his job with my stuff. But I gulped when I saw the price I needed to pay.

I started to wiggle my pockets, praying to find some more coins. Damn, why does this have to happen to me?? I don't have enough! This guy is a cheater!

"Umm, I think I lost my-"

"Here you go," a hand gave the guy more than the amount needed. "And keep the change."

I looked behind me and flinched when I saw who it was; how the hell did this Taehyung Guy come here??!

"Excuse me, but I don't need you to pay for me," I said as I tried to get away from him when I noticed how close he was.

He grinned at me,"do you have enough?"

I gulped as I felt him humiliating me. But my stomach was my first priority, man. So, I took the bag from his hand and hissed at him,"I hate you." And I got out of the store.

"Wait!" I heard him say when I opened the door of the store, revealing a sky filled with heavy rain drops and clouds.

"Are you gonna walk home?" He was now beside me.

"Umm, yeah? Have a problem with that?"

"No, its just that it's really rainy, and I don't think that your home is any near."

"And why do you think so?" I asked as I stood beneath the concrete of the store's door, shielding myself from the rain.

"Because this is a rich neighborhood where I happen to live? And I know most people here?"

"So what? Im gonna go home, bye, Gruesome Guy," I said as I was about to leave. But he firmly held my wrist. I looked back at him with anger. What does this guy want??!

"Let me drive you home."

"What? Ah, hell no! What if you wanted to kidnap me and sell my organs?!!" I was now too hungry to even think straight but could still consider not going with that guy.

"Eww, no. That's disgusting. Keep your organs to yourself. Let me just drive you home so the food wouldn't get wet."

The food?? But before I could give him another no, thunder rumbled, and I flinched at that as he chuckled at me.

"Fine, let's go. But if you keep talking or being so annoying in the ride, I'll throw myself out of the car."

"I have no problem with that," he said as he led me to his fancy black car.

Damn, that was an expensive car.