25-Lock

A/N: Hey, guys. Sorry for making a misunderstanding. But I mentioned in the previous chapter that the story is gonna end while I actually meant the end is close. But the story is continuing with a little big plot. I'm sorry again for not making this clear before.

Also, sorry for any mistakes or anything illogical but I'm literally having a bad fever while writing this in bed. So, I hope its not too bad, though. And I hope you enjoy the chapter because I put my blood, sweat and tears in this. (Jk, but I am tearing a bit from fever😅) I know I'm gonna regret publishing this chapter later but YOLO.

Enjoy💕

********†*********†********

I opened my sleepy eyes, looking at the stupid curtain that didn't do its work to block the bright sunlight that peeped from outside.

I huffed a frustrated sigh as I lazily got up to try and shut the curtain more or something. Then I went to ready myself for school since it was a school day.

I threw on a blouse and a sweater, remembering how well yesterday went with Taehyung. He kept teasing me and all. But I had fun with him and he took me to the same bridge where I ... Met Jimin, thinking it would be romantic. I hadn't told him about that day. But I tried to enjoy myself with his company. But I couldn't help but feel that small pain that curled slowly in my chest.

I shook my head as I tried to brush my hair a little; at least I should look a little decent in front of Taehyung today. I didn't know why I was even doing that. Taehyung never cared about my appearance too much. I was afraid I was slowly starting to be like those annoying blonde clingy girlfriends (A/N: sorry for anyone who is blonde I don't mean offense. I mean, I'm blond too😂)

I looked at the mirror one last time before walking out with my normal shoes on. I wasn't a person of perfumes so mostly I only smelled like soap.

_____________________________________

I puffed my cheeks then lay one cheek on my desk, looking at the empty desk beside me dissapointedly. It was the second class already, so I guess Taehyung was absent today.

"Psst, hey!! (Y/N)!" Soo Jae whispered in the middle of class. I straightened my back and looked up at her.

"You feeling lonely because your Gucci Guy isn't at school?" She wiggled her eyebrows teasingly at me.