3-Stuck

Gucci guy? You've gotta be kidding me, right? I thought. And before I could make a pun the boy in front of me spoke.

"Now, get up," he said.

I lay my back at the seat and folded my arms,"Hell, no. I claimed this seat. You can take any other seat you want."

I heard small and muffled gasps around me. What was wrong with those people. And I thought I'm the weird one here.

"Is there a problem, (L/N)?" The teacher said, calling me by my last name.

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just sitting peacefully here when this dude showed up."

"Get up. Now." The boy tried to give me a deadly warning tone, which in return, made me even more amused and wanting to tease him more.

"Miss (Y/N), why don't you let him have his seat and sit on any other available seat?" The teacher said. But why did he look a little nervous when he glanced over at the boy?

"What? But I got here first."

"(Y/N), sit somewhere else or I'll have to make you go to the principle."

"Aish," I exclaimed. But I didn't want to get in any trouble, I didn't want my mom to worry about me, she already had many things to worry about, so I stood and looked for an empty seat while the boy sat victoriously on my seat.

But then I noticed that there was no other seat. I glanced around until my eyes landed on only one available seat.

"You've gotta be kidding me," I mumbled as I looked at the empty seat beside the Gucci guy.

"Teacher," I said as I raised my hand.
"Can I just go to the principle?"

"No, just sit there."

I moaned as I sat beside that horrid boy and looked only forward at the teacher. And I could feel the boy's eyes on me as he smirked. I wished I could slap that smirk outta his face. I hate losing.

"Hey, (Y/N)," he whispered to me.
"You new here?"

I ignored him as I looked forward and tried not to punch the guy in the guts.

"Well, there are some things you need to know. First, is-"

"You are a whiny ass kid who has rich parents and thinks he's the king of school that will end up doing nothing in his miserable life but have some tea parties that will bore him to death, understood." I cut him off.

"You are one long tongued girl, aren't you. But you will regret it, especially when you don't know what your wide mouth is talking about." He said. And for some reason, there was something dark in his tone, something buried deep down that is almost unreachable. Almost.

After that, he didn't say anything and only looked at the board while I decided to go back to my peaceful sleep.

It didn't work, though.

__________________________________

After class, I went outside the class and heard footsteps behind me. I looked back and saw that Gucci guy.

"What do you want?" I scoffed.

"I want to make you regret," he said as he caught up with me.

I gave him a really-dude? Look and continued walking.

He kept following.

I decided to go to the girls' bathroom to get rid of him. But to my surprise, he followed me in there.

I looked at him in shock,"don't you have manners, dude? You can't just walk in here!"

"And why not? There's no one here," he smirked.

"I am here and I happen to be a girl. So, get the hell out of here before I call someone."

He shook his head, refusing. I sighed and was about to get out of the bathroom but the boy stood in front of me, blocking my way and leaning on the door, shutting it.

"What the Hell do you want with me?? My life is miserable enough!"

He shook his head,"not quite enough yet."

I pushed him away in frustration and yanked the door handle down.

It didn't open, though.

"What the.." I tried opening the door again and again but failed.

I turned to the boy,"did you lock the door??"

He shook his head in denial.

"Oh, man. I think we're stuck!"